NC State Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread

I have despised NC State since 97. The fact that we lost to them twice in an era where we were the far better program still does not sit well with me. I want this one.
Yep, lets break their hearts today like they did with us in '97 and '98. They have lofty expectations, lets take them down a notch!

Syracuse/NC St. getting some attention on College Gameday. We were getting some favorable props until the end when someone said "Poor Syracuse". Ugh...

So, Black plays like a beast, then goes down. Coleman plays like a beast, then goes down. Clark lost to stupidity. Gonna be tough to overcome...

a game without dropped passes would be nice. and perhaps dont take that key holding penalty that brings back some big play.

gonna be tough today against that dline. control tempo and dont let them sub..

hopefully both can go vs Pitt.. todays win would be great but next week is a must.

Another increasingly large factor in our games is the competence of the referees and the fairness of the “injury” rules.

If the refs stand over the ball for no reason and allow the opponents to sub and the rulebook continues to do nothing to deter opponents from faking injuries, then they are hurting the effectiveness of our system.

Why not just play it safe & give Nykiem #44 so he & Strick can be on the field simultaneously?

At some point they need to address what the injury rules really are.. Get the guys off the field for things that are not serious. When you see guys who can get off the field get told to lay down thats just wrong.

Protect the players in one thing falling down when winded though

So, Black plays like a beast, then goes down. Coleman plays like a beast, then goes down. Clark lost to stupidity. Gonna be tough to overcome...
Black and Coleman were missing for most of the game and Clark hasn't been with the program since the summer, and the defensive line still played very well last week.

Little known fact. Back in the 70's I sold Coke at the Wolfpack stadium during a game. It was for charity. I had a big tray with no strap. I weighed 108 pounds, no muscles in my arms. By the time I got through 1/2 of the second tray, my arms and legs were shaking like jello. I had to stop. I sat on the concourse floor for the rest of the game, an abject failure. :(

p.s. For those who don't know this yet, I'm female. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I never knew you were a drug dealer, lol. Couldn't resist!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom