NC State Game Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread

we should have challenged the spot on the finley run. doubt they go for it at the 41

Yeah the receiver's jersey was holding the defender by the palm. Definitely on the offense.

I only watched real speed and saw a held jersey. Thought it was Pierce’s hand on their guy but I’m probably wrong.

Bottom line. The yards gained aren't translating into points. Offense has to get better. When it works it's pretty but much to inconsistent.

Penalties were a nightmare today.

Also, I’ve been hoping that robot refs will be developed and take bad calls completely out of the game for at least a decade. We’ve gotta be getting close, right? We’ve got self driving cars now, they’re developing flying cars and boats and crap. How hard can it be to make a referee?

Bottom Line - We need an infusion of talent so that the margin of error isn't so small. However, we're 2-3 and have nobody to blame but ourselves for not being 5-0. (I'll also accept referees today, but only today)

Screwww the ACC I haven't rooted for an in conference team since Cincy played Florida in the post season a decade ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom