NC State Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread

I feel like theres roughly a 25% chance of making that field goal, and a 25% chance of converting 4th and 9, so why not just go for it? Disappointed in Dino's conservatism over the past couple games.

That's why the goal should be get some yardage on third. I think that was the intent with the draw, it just didn't work out at all.

If he gets a few, we go for it imo.

Can only imagine what people would be saying if this was our guy taken down like this..

Regardless, we know this wasn't intentional and hope for the best for that guy. Definitely does not look good... Have to assume ligament damage.

This sport is so brutal!

There would be some here who would be defending the perpetrator - I'm 100% certain of that.

Can't tell since i feel like I'm watching television in 1990 with this standard definition.

What cable provider? I have Spectrum and get the ESPN College Extra stuff in HD for the first time.

He didn't do it on purpose

The next time someone cuts you off on 81, say the same thing. It was stupid. The only chance he had for the tackle was to go high like that. No other outcome was possible but the face mask. It was stupid and dirty.

Seriously, is this an NCS broadcast? The ACCNetwork needs some Newhouse or eastern broadcasters for this is a continuous issue.

Hyperbole. Not even close to dirty. Unfortunately, sht happens.

We’ll agree to disagree. He had no chance on the tackle other than to grasp the face mask and yank...maybe not dirty to you. But freaking stupid for sure.

We’ll agree to disagree. He had no chance on the tackle other than to grasp the face mask and yank...maybe not dirty to you. But freaking stupid for sure.
Dirty is the Stanitzec hit. This one was completely unintentional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom