NC State Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread

The next time someone cuts you off on 81, say the same thing. It was stupid. The only chance he had for the tackle was to go high like that. No other outcome was possible but the face mask. It was stupid and dirty.

Wrong. Face masks happen all the time, injuries from them do not. It was unfortunate but not intentional or dirty.

Hyperbole. Not even close to dirty. Unfortunately, sht happens.
Exactly. Clearly not on purpose yet unfortunate at the same time. All we can do is wish the kid a speedy recovery. It is football after all

In terms of Officiating and the ACC Network, I'm getting sick of this conference.

I’ve been sick of it since 2013. We’ve gotten flat out homered multiple times even in the Dome(see Clemson, 2015), and have never once had it go our way.

Of course we get flagged on that horse but their holding all over the place

Wrong. Face masks happen all the time, injuries from them do not. It was unfortunate but not intentional or dirty.

We’ll agree to disagree. I think it was freaking stupid. You think it’s just part of the game. Okay. Whatever.

He didn’t do it on purpose but it was questionable judgement as he had the angle and the player was running towards the line. It looked to be severe knee damage.

He tackles high all the time and I'm not sure I've ever seen him get a face mask before.

Some really questionable calls there... not talking about the face mask

One big play surrendered after another.

maybe the D was too tired after the 5 minute injury stoppage...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom