NC State Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh nobody open? Let me just run 3 yards and dive...good lord...

Devito is clearly no where close to 100% but we have absolutely nothing behind him to try and see if we can spark something. Lack of QB recruiting is really evident right now

Not getting better anytime soon unless Summers is a huge surprise...

Gotta get Welch in there. He has a better opportunity to win.

Devito has lost ALL my confidence

Welch is not good enough for this level. Was obvious in the HC game. Lack of QB consistency is why we have stunk for so long.

Devito is the anti dungey. Dungey made plays and left it all out there, Devito needs everything clean and easy and if it's not exactly right he would rather not take a chance and give the play away. Not good

Devito is clearly no where close to 100% but we have absolutely nothing behind him to try and see if we can spark something. Lack of QB recruiting is really evident right now
It’s not only QB recruiting. Recruiting in general is nearly last in the ACC. Everyone keeps -footing our poor recruiting. I’m tired hearing that you have to trust Dino and the staff. They are not gietting it done.

I like TD but he's a non factor with his ribs and inexperience.

Lack of everything recruiting is evident right now.

Everything? No. We have plenty of talent at skill positions. Running Back, Wide Reciever, Defensive backs, Linebackers, defensive line are all 10 win worthy. Quarterback and Offensive Line are killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom