NC State Game Thread... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE! Can we at least run a quick slant this drive? The HB dives out of the shot-gun and HB/WR screens are not doing it for me.

ITS AMAZING when the right defensive play call is executed.. Blitz .. they double both DE's AGAIN and 2 of our guys are untouched up the middle.. Coley Kills the kid... NOW if we can get our O to call a game with flow and aggression on 1st down.. Hell I think we should be throwing every 1st down put them in Nickel right off the bat.. then run at them... anything but what we are doing right now... atleast last drive they started to exploit the seams in the zone... a little hope

I think whoever scores next will win this game. If we play field position I don’t think State can score. The problem is our offense. Can we score?

You know... I can honestly say I've never heard a color guy quite like this dude. LOL
He is awesome. Look him up for some of his content, he became a comedian after punting for the colts.

You saw Hackett. He totally missed the block in the first sack.

I saw Benson run a couple of routes, but he looked covered, on TV anyway.

Feel like I'm watching one of our bball games where we struggle to get to 60 and I'm forced to drink whiskey on what I thought was a non-drinking night.

Unfortunately at this point of the season the offense is what it is...not good. Tommy might be the baseball equivalent of an accumulator . Will ultimately put up nice stats, but isn't going to win you any games by himself

I mean...do you think this offense looks anything...like an offense? If Tommy is hurt he need to be out of the game.
Offense looks terrible. Clearly people should call it and calling for Tommy to benched is fine. You’ve missed the more vital stuff that’s been thrown around.
I have zero issue with saying things are bad and players should be replaced and have even said it myself.
I would not make a post about something minor thing that lol.

On that 1st down run... you guys see what happens when they do not care if QB runs? the guy caught ou RB coming off the edge before he got to the hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom