NC State Game Thread... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We
He honestly looks like he doesn’t want to play. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Like he wants to take his ball and go home.

Well he did admit he'd rather work on his tan than hit the gym...

This is the worst OL since the Robinson era and the wrs are so overrated outside of Jackson its laughable. Last years looking more and more like fluke every game.
Sadly

TD could get hurt much worse than he is if they don't make adjustments

Why haven’t we tried anyone else on the OL they are awful

I really hoped to never say.. "looking forward to hoops season" in terms of su football again for a longtime... Not there just yet but creeping in.

I wonder if Tommy watches other football games? I have a friend who played high level d1 lax and never watched a game. I think that can work for a mid in lax but can it work for a QB?

Rumor is Nunes played a lot of Tecmo Bowl and thats why he did that play vs Michigan where he kept running backwards toward the goal line

The refs should get an assist on that drive.

We’re gonna end the half with 65 yards.

Very questionable coaching continuing to play a QB who is obviously hurt. The replacement can't be any worse.

If Tommy is so hurt that he’s unable to play at all effectively, yet Dino won’t play the backup due to his inability to recruit any semblance of competence behind him... then Dino might not be the coach we think he is.

No offensive line makes everything look pathetic. Hard to watch.

We have lost all the momentum from a 10 -win season. Complete regression on offense. This is hard to watch.

It comes down to us not having the hogs on either side of the line to compete in the ACC.

At least we get the ball to start the second half. Oh wait we even suck at making coin toss decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom