NC State Game Thread... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was sacked FIVE TIMES in the first half. That's not on the QB.
some of it is. not defending the OL, which has been putrid, but this has been a mashup of poor OL and a QB who panics easily and isn’t decisive if his first read isn’t available. it is a both/and situation, not an either/or situation.

You're saying that none of the sacks are on him?

How about the grounding penalties?

Huh, I wonder if grounding penalties were the result of QB hurries . . . .

I'm not ready to throw DeVito under the bus...but playing hurt has affected him. We do however, need to build some depth. I was so pissed at Dino for keeping in DeVito that last series against HC. I told Cuseregular so much so...that nothing good can come out of it.

Last edited:
wasn’t the knock on Tommy by some that he was always lights out in practice but didn’t react as well in game situations? Maybe something to that...
just like Madei Williams .. great practice player great ski;;s .. no in game iq panics gets confused

So much for Ward'd defensive calls. This is a coaching clusterf... Dino ? And Devito...I've said it before he isn't the same since Notre Dame.

I’m sick of the predictability of some of these games. I never made a score prediction bc truly had no clue what to expect but assumed this game had bad all over it and just had that feeling. And sure enough. Just terrible pending an enormous turnaround.
But why? Why is this so terrible?

Well, fortunately basically everyone isn't coaching.

Could have my old roommate that ran a hail mary every play on Madden coaching and we wouldn't be any worse off and actually probably better off.

If the play press coverage the read should be 2 easy things .. 1) are they only pressing outside? 2) Identify the alignment of the LB's.. Slot/TE or Both slots exploit 3-5 yard flat or slant/crossing plays.. its reall that easy.. and throw in a run to the weakside off tackle.. that is how you do it

Well, guess what? The run on the weakside off tackle hasn't done anything, and our TEs are staying in pass protection because our OL is that bad.

This is the worst offensive line/QB combo I've seen in a LONG time. You have a QB with zero feel for a pocket and an oline which collapses at the drop of a hat.

If Babers can't figure out the o line situation moving forward he might as well shut it down.
It already is shut down. No changes after the bye showed you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom