NC State Game Thread... | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m starting to wonder if the QB coach nepotism hire was a good decision...

Coaching y’all, we had a whole week to prep for this game. These penalties are inexcusable on our team.

Babers should officially be on the hot seat
After 10 wins last year. You want to make us the laughing stock of college football

Why is Taco Bell going with a jokey punk rocker advertising campaign?
I liked the commercial where the boy band doesn't dance while singing more.

Undisciplined team with low football IQ i.e. stupid penalties, unsportsmanlike flags

It’s actually amazing how similar we are to the browns.

Erratic QB play despite highly touted player, someone who struggles if first read isn’t there. Sporadic defense. Too many penalties. High expectations in offseason.

Wow.

Otto is no Brownie the Elf.

Totally undisciplined play. Coaching staff really not getting the job done; it's almost like they have a gameplan that they refuse to deviate from even though it doesn't work. The only "adjustment" came when Taj Harris got benched and they started throwing to his replacement. The runs up the middle on first down are straight up gifts to NCSU.

Still hoping for a miracle (or just a few consecutive, competent plays).

come on folks. you lose the right to complain about officiating when your team looks totally and utterly incompetent in ways that have zero to do with officiating. we could be getting the harlem globetrotter treatment from the refs and still be losing this game.

The problem isnt that we have 1 guy with a nice arm who isn't seeing the field, its that we have no other viable option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom