NC State Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to watch actual orchestrated game plan and execution on offense

I'm sure it's been said but as soon as defenses put a spy on our QB all we have is an AA rb going against 11 guys.

If they pick it up I’m going to scream.

All I can think of is they realized the blew it too early on our possible fumble recovery and now they're over compensating. All I got.

Entire SU team has flu that hit campus.
Hope that is reason for this debacle.

defense and specials have come to play hopefully the offense does before its too late

I'm. not a football Xs and Os expert but there's gotta be something to counter what NCST is doing defensively.

Baffling to me that there’s still people on this board who defend his arm. He has a noodle arm and is the opposite of accurate. If his legs get shut down he’s an absolute liability out there
People are clinging to hope and right now GS turning into some semblance of Eric Dungey is the only hope we have. If we give up on GS what else do you have?

I'm sure it's been said but as soon as defenses put a spy on our QB all we have is an AA rb going against 11 guys.
Someone’s gotta start slinging it

Offense has to get going or the defense will get gassed and NC State will pull away quick. Shrader needs to throw the freaking ball.

Two overlapping game threads!!!!

I don’t know how I’ll balance my tremendous contributions among each thread! :(:confused:
its-too-much-david-rose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors