NC State Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are clinging to hope and right now GS turning into some semblance of Eric Dungey is the only hope we have. If we give up on GS what else do you have?
Bring back Dungey’s WRs.

People are clinging to hope and right now GS turning into some semblance of Eric Dungey is the only hope we have. If we give up on GS what else do you have?
Kid from Mississippi showed flashes

its-too-much-david-rose.gif
Ew, David

I see receivers who can’t get separation, can’t run routes, can’t find the ball, can’t pass block… I see an OL who can’t block consistently. Not saying GS has a great arm. But our passing game problems SO far THIS GAME have not been his fault.
Obviously our receivers aren’t very good, but neither is garrett. He has zero zip on the football and his passes are erratic, he can’t put the football in any windows and that starts to limit what routes you can run because you know your QB can’t put the ball where it needs to be.

I’d rather see Captain Morgan

We can’t snap the ball to save our lives.

Wow, actually bother giving the ball to Tucker and we can move the damn ball. 1 carry the whole first quarter?!?? Oh and big congrats to Tucker for passing the legendary Joe Morris.

Morgan was 31 of 49 last season - he is a hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom