NC State Game Thread... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense has been okay, outside of the last drive to the half.

So Shrader has to be better in practice, right?

Beautiful sack!

1637449450068.jpeg

I hope ADJW can read the room. The casuals checked out years ago. Once the die hards stop caring you've reached critical mass.

As far as fan support, with what Pitt couod do to us, it could end up worse than after Shafer.

Gilbert better start calling for a spread offense and just start bombing it down the field for the rest of the game. I don’t want to see conservative play calling here.

I feel for Tucker. If he doesn’t declare this year I just don’t see him in a Syracuse uniform next year.
He can't go pro after this season.

Gilbert better start calling for a spread offense and just start bombing it down the field for the rest of the game. I don’t want to see conservative play calling here.
You could call for it, but you need a QB that can make the throws. Dino’s gonna ride Shrader all the way down to the bottom.

Did Lori Grenier just come from a wedding?

I feel for Tucker. If he doesn’t declare this year I just don’t see him in a Syracuse uniform next year.
He's only been out of HS for two years, right? NO NFL until 2023 for him.

That will be an interception festival the way Schrader is hucking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom