NC State Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that Dino better not run his starter's in the 2nd half after the Wolfpack beatdown in the first half that will be occurring or there will be hell to pay I tell you! Hell to pay! Go Cuse!

Last edited by a moderator:
8C3F5634-A959-4D15-AF58-356C2B6EBA80.gif

LFGO

Love seeing SU football featured on ESPN SportsCenter this morning.

All I know is that Dino better not run his starter's in the 2nd half after the Wolfpack beatdown in the first half that will be occurring or there will be hell to pay I tell you! Hell to pay! Go Cuse!

Good point. If DB keeps Tucker in late in the 3rd to try to get to 350 yards rushing while up 27 I’m going to flip out. I won’t be able to make a coaching change thread fast enough.

Here lies UpstateSM, who died heroically fighting in the battle of the kill-a-keg, whilst vanquishing a horde of heathens from the Wolfpack State of Carolina North
Survived by his beloved DownstateSM, children Western, Central, and NorthernSM.

He was an avid drinker of the fine crafts of brew and a true men of men, taking on foes and evil-doers such as Cavaliers, Fighting Irish, Seahawks (of Wagner, not Seattle), Tigers, Huskies, Boilermakers (of which, many he did drink), and other sordid vagabonds.

He will be dearly missed by his brethren at the community and Fandom of Syracuse.

Last edited:
Thank God this isn’t a prime time game. I think I’d go crazy. Waiting till 3:30 will be bad enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom