NC State opens -1.5 over Cuse… | Syracusefan.com

NC State opens -1.5 over Cuse…

If Horne doesn’t play that’s a joke of a line

the big dipper underdog GIF

The only book I saw was Fanduel. I’m sure it will adjust as more books open
We should be the underdog haven't played in over a week, and played bad the last game.
Really don't expect them to play well, Judah will play his same style he has all season.
He is about getting his points first, and pass when he hasn't any other choice.

Surprised NC State is favored. I figure it would have been a pick em. I guess they are getting some sort of HC factored in. I expect to win. We are better than them when we play to our capabilities.

I wanted Louisville. It’s tough to beat any team twice, better yet 3 times. People questioning who we’d rather play is silly. The 8 win team is the answer. Clark had 30+ points and Ville shot the lights out and still lost. I expect Horne will play. Tough game, hope the guys are ready.

I wanted Louisville. It’s tough to beat any team twice, better yet 3 times. People questioning who we’d rather play is silly. The 8 win team is the answer. Clark had 30+ points and Ville shot the lights out and still lost. I expect Horne will play. Tough game, hope the guys are ready.
It took them to shoot 40 free throws to only win by 10. They won’t shoot that many against us. They make me nervous but I dare say Louisville would have as just as much. More pressure to not lose to the worst team in the ACC who played us well all year.

Easy money, the love of NC State is ridiculous, Keats is a terrible coach who somehow does even worse in the tournaments. His record for most wins in any AcC tournament? 1. I know what you’ll say “well Syracuse hasn’t won two games either” irrelevant because Keats sucks even worse.

Take from this what you will.

If they want to win, they all need to play unselfishly and pass the ball when necessary. It drives me crazy when I see one of them in trouble and they still try to make a basket...this never or rarely puts any points on the board. Also need to drive to the basket and not settle for 3's.

dang close for a lower seed team that just played yesterday . dc ain't home court. wassup?

This is factually incorrect. I believe off the top of my head that the team that wins the first 2 ususually wins the 3rd 65 to 70% of the time.
You could be right, I didn't read the article. However, I would think it largely depends on how much better the team that won 2 is over the other team. For example, Dook/UNC/Virginia beating us twice in a year and then facing us in the tournament to win a third straight is not the same as Cuse doing it to NC State. We just aren't that much better than State.

"But when two evenly matched teams meet for a third time in the same season, their previous results matter. When the teams split their first two games, the better team won 57.3 percent of the time; when the better team lost the previous two meetings, that team avenged those defeats at a 56.7 percent clip. But when the better team won both previous matchups, the third was a true toss-up — the better teams won only about 49.3 percent of the time"

So I guess it depends on who we consider the "better team" lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom