NC State Postgame Thoughts 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Postgame Thoughts 2

Mintz and Copeland talking trash to the crowd just an absolutely embarrassing look. This team is a disgrace to Cuse teams of the past. They talk like they've accomplished something. I'm embarrassed to be a Cuse fan even after a win. This team is very hard to root for with all their theatrics...and Autry allows it to continue game after game. Disappointing for sure.

Absolutely moronic game. We won but it feels like a loss. Most annoyed I’ve been all year for sure. And some chirping at the end by Q and Judah. We are in disarray!

Anyway…

What a first half by Bell. Historic shooting.

Some huge plays by Q.

Clutch free throws.

Second half I wanted to literally jump off the roof much of the time. Offense was brutal.

Wow. We held on. Chris Bell inexplicably didn't score in the second half. LGO! Thoughts?
Not so inexplicable.
They had Diarra and others staying on him on the sideline.
He wasn't going to get a good shot.

Too bad the Orange really didn't have something to call for him besides that one play where he got his only shot of the half from top of the key.
But coming off screens for the catch and shoot isn't Bell's game.

That was arguably the worst half of basketball Judah has played here. JJ wasn’t far behind.

The two of them had 28 points on 28 FGAs combined with six turnovers.

Judah’s tunnel vision just can’t happen. It just can’t. Then he’s just losing his guy if there is even a bit of a screen.

Glad we got the win, obviously, but holy cow was that hard to watch.

Mintz and Copeland talking trash to the crowd just an absolutely embarrassing look. This team is a disgrace to Cuse teams of the past. They talk like they've accomplished something. I'm embarrassed to be a Cuse fan even after a win. This team is very hard to root for with all their theatrics...and Autry allows it to continue game after game. Disappointing for sure.
Ok leave boomer

Absolutely moronic game. We won but it feels like a loss. Most annoyed I’ve been all year for sure. And some chirping at the end by Q and Judah. We are in disarray!

Anyway…

What a first half by Bell. Historic shooting.

Some huge plays by Q.

Clutch free throws.

Second half I wanted to literally jump off the roof much of the time. Offense was brutal.
I didn't see Judah and Q at the end of the game, but Q seems to always talk to the opposing crowds. Not a great look, but they're NC State's fans, so...

I believe they were trash talking the NCST band.

That's a good look. Game recognizes game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom