NC State Postgame Thoughts 2 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Postgame Thoughts 2

I've heard Red talk about how hard Bell is on himself. Not sure how you know he doesn't get along with Red or his other coaches.

I see him yelling at people on the goddamn TV in the middle of the game. Teammates and coaches.

Do you NOT watch the games??

I watch all the games. You make a lot of assumptions that might be way off base.

Chris Bell has an awfully bad attitude in the huddle and on the court. He gave up an open 3 pointer two games ago because he was busy yelling at Kyle Cuffe instead of covering the open man. And then he continued at it on the bench until JJ yelled at him to shut up.

You saw the eye roll last game in the huddle, right?

Tell me all the guys we've had in the past who've acted like that? Even Louie McCrosky had the good sense to wait until he was in the locker room before throwing a chair.

Chris Bell has an awfully bad attitude in the huddle and on the court. He gave up an open 3 pointer two games ago because he was busy yelling at Kyle Cuffe instead of covering the open man. And then he continued at it on the bench until JJ yelled at him to shut up.
LMAO, That's not what happened at all. It was Cuffe's fault. He didn't know what defense they were playing. Bell was being way too emotional about it though

Just re-watched the end. A small but vexing point, did you hear that God awful music played during NC State final time out.l? It had no place during a critical time of a basketball game. Give it a rest. We don’t need hype music. Let the game stand on its own.
Superfluous grating Noise noise noise.
Boomer or not, that unnecessarily cacophonous atmosphere is puerile and stupid.

You saw the eye roll last game in the huddle, right?

Tell me all the guys we've had in the past who've acted like that? Even Louie McCrosky had the good sense to wait until he was in the locker room before throwing a chair.
Bell and Cuffe messed up the switch but he made the 3 because JJ was on the shooter and again went below the screen.

can judahs iso 1 on 1s just not be a thing anymore??? please
It’s his best attribute. People have lost their minds.

“He’s selfish!” (He’s 1 of 1 in getting into the lane and getting fouled. We have benefited from this a lot.)

“He keeps iso’ing” (he’s elite at this, so yeah he should do it less)

C’mon. I wish he was a traditional 20 years ago PG - but he’s he guy we got and we need him to do the stuff he is elite at. (I know, people will say he’s not an elite finisher. You can’t win this way. But asking him to not do the elite stuff so he can do what? Take 3’s?! lol)

Just re-watched the end. A small but vexing point, did you hear that God awful music played during NC State final time out.l? It had no place during a critical time of a basketball game. Give it a rest. We don’t need hype music. Let the game stand on its own.
Superfluous grating Noise noise noise.
Boomer or not, that unnecessarily cacophonous atmosphere is puerile and stupid.
Ok I have to know what song it was. Watched the game but didn’t pay attention to the stadium music.

Me thinks you’re exaggerating.
At Duke, not shown on TV He stormed out of the huddle and walked out into the crowd, yelling and swearing after Red yanked him for poor d. AG forcefully pushed him back onto the bench. This was not the only occurrence like that.
Red says Bell is emotional because he cares so much and is hard on himself. I like the player but he needs to grow up and tone that stuff down or eliminate it.

At Duke, not shown on TV He stormed out of the huddle and walked out into the crowd, yelling and swearing after Red yanked him for poor d. AG forcefully pushed him back onto the bench. This was not the only occurrence like that.
Red says Bell is emotional because he cares so much and is hard on himself. I like the player but he needs to grow up and tone that stuff down or eliminate it.

The post I responded to I said was an exaggeration.

I think, unfortunately, the Bell crap during games is only going to continue. Why would it not? He's been doing it a lot lately, and his outstanding shooting last night will likely only support and justify to him whatever thoughts are going in his mind. He's certainly a talent, but not sure he's worth continuing to ride with going into next year.

I think, unfortunately, the Bell crap during games is only going to continue. Why would it not? He's been doing it a lot lately, and his outstanding shooting last night will likely only support and justify to him whatever thoughts are going in his mind. He's certainly a talent, but not sure he's worth continuing to ride with going into next year.
Like many players over the years, Bell is very good when he plays his game. When he tries to be someone he isn't he stinks. He's a very good catch and shoot shooter. When he forces shots after dribbling he stinks.

Like many players over the years, Bell is very good when he plays his game. When he tries to be someone he isn't he stinks. He's a very good catch and shoot shooter. When he forces shots after dribbling he stinks.
Yeah, true, but I was talking more about Bell's negativity needs to stop or find another team next year.

He's a streak shooter who doesn't do much else .
What is the difference between a streak shooter and a great shooter? It has always seemed like a weird backhanded criticism that someone hits a lot of shots a row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom