NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GI6aGH6WEAEYFin
GJMVkETXEAEeQUo
GJMVkEcWIAAyk5A

I'm liking Duquesne to fit the glass slipper this year.

I'm liking Duquesne to fit the glass slipper this year.
There could be a Dukes vs Dukes national championship, with one of the Dukes beating Duke on the way. That'd be a bit o' Madness :)

Time to bet a solid 5$ on every game ML and see if I end up negative.

Early session bets. Sparty/Bulldogs Under 131.5, BYU -9.5, Creighton/Akron over 143.5, Oregon -1.5
Also on a commercial for a newish CBS show I saw Bunk from The Wire.

I thought I was all set with the March Madness app, nope, the game on CBS of course makes me watch it on the CBS app.

I thought I was all set with the March Madness app, nope, the game on CBS of course makes me watch it on the CBS app.

That's weird. I have both apps too and it lets me watch on both

The quality of basketball to start out this tourney is yikes.

This BYU game is worse than the MSU game, this is awful to watch. How is there so much talent in the NBA game and college looks like this. Like zero awareness by anyone on the court.

This BYU game is worse than the MSU game, this is awful to watch. How is there so much talent in the NBA game and college looks like this. Like zero awareness by anyone on the court.

it’s bad in all facets of the game in both so far. An insult to the game.

This is the same 11 seed range BYU program it’s always been just with better shooters. Slow big guys in the middle, a couple scrappy slashing forwards and some streaky guard play. Just now more outside shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom