NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

That is true and conversely a few times when the big took a bad shot and could have passed to Joe.
Good point. Noticed that too. Not a fan of decoy ball, as a game long strategy. I like watching Joe play.

no one on Syracuse this season makes a play like that. Let alone twice.
You mean the cut or the pass?

Because we played off of Chris Bell's shooting numerous times...

The pass, almost def

The cut, we just didn't have a great finisher like Hall or Scheff. Maliq is getting there but he struggled finishing toward the end prob due to fatigue.

Will be interesting to see if Bama stops cheating towards Girard to prevent easy looks like this for Hall…JG might be set up well to have a huge scoring game to get Clemson to the Final Four.
JG should have more opportunities tomorrow cuz Bama is just not a very good defensive team. His problem is going to be on the defensive end where he might get abused.

Id be shocked if Chris Bell watched this and even understood what happened.
Wait...are you guys doing shtick right now? Joe came off a curl and backed up. The defenders went with him.

The play was made by Hall and helped by the weapon from 3 Joe is.

Wait...are you guys doing shtick right now? Joe came off a curl and backed up. The defenders went with him.

The play was made by Hall and helped by the weapon from 3 Joe is.
Does Bell go anywhere but to one side of the court and stand still? If he has I haven’t seen it. He may take less steps than any player I’ve ever seen on both sides of the ball.

Does Bell go anywhere but to one side of the court and stand still? If he has I haven’t seen it. He may take less steps than any player I’ve ever seen on both sides of the ball.
Yes, Bell came off off curls.

Here's a one queued up vs NC State.

Is this the exception or the rule?

You said "Does Bell go anywhere but to one side of the court and stand still? If he has I haven’t seen it."

I was showing you a play where he did.

If your point is he doesn't do it often, say that. But to suggest he's never done it or that Joe did something Bell doesnt know how to do is dumb.

You said "Does Bell go anywhere but to one side of the court and stand still? If he has I haven’t seen it."

I was showing you a play where he did.

If your point is he doesn't do it often, say that. But to suggest he's never done it or that Joe did something Bell doesnt know how to do is dumb.
How about, he’s done it so little that I really don’t care about being 100% accurate?

You mean the cut or the pass?

Because we played off of Chris Bell's shooting numerous times...

The pass, almost def

The cut, we just didn't have a great finisher like Hall or Scheff. Maliq is getting there but he struggled finishing toward the end prob due to fatigue.
And Maliq is by far the best option to throw those passes.

NC State with the dagger three. Up 10 with a minute and a half to go. Huge call here on the out of bounds...

So Bama NC State and Tennessee will win
1711779693613.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom