NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 24 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 24

1. Is there a dirtier player in college b-ball than Delaurier?

2. When did Raf become such a Duke schill? Last game and this one , duke did ANYTHING he was slurping ..
I like Raft but he really annoyed me in 2012 Ohio State game.
He was great with McDonough and Bilas but he is a star bleeper. It gets annoying.

Zion had such a choke job. Pretty sure only had those 2 points in the last 4 minutes. Missed the tying free throw.

Zion had 32 points (12-24 from the field) and 11 rebounds, and made an extremely clutch And 1 at the end. Not sure he was the problem.

UB hasn’t made a FG in an a real time hour

Yikes

Zion had 32 points (12-24 from the field) and 11 rebounds, and made an extremely clutch And 1 at the end. Not sure he was the problem.

Real clutch free throw miss to his teammate too. Hope he got credit for the assist.

One of the UCF guys was ridden off the block by a Dukie clearly pushing from behind so I can’t completely blame them.

up four with 1:30 left you need to make that lob 100% or pull it out and use all of the shot clock if there's any doubt.

Agree with multiple posters, definitely a push under the basket after the Zion missed FT and Jones foul on the last possession. Sickening how these things go uncalled.

It would totally be a Duke thing for after surviving a game they should have lost for Liberty to beat Va. Tech and give Duke a de facto bye to the Elite 8.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but at this point in his career coach K is not a good coach. He’s relying on just getting the best talent.
Which is why I said JB would do better if you gave him Coach K’s talent.
JB would coach the defense up and it’s fine to run isolation offense with elite NBA prspects.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but at this point in his career coach K is not a good coach. He’s relying on just getting the best talent.

As opposed to us who don’t even have talent to rely on anymore ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom