NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FrjIm7YXwAA5hlA
FrjIm7QWIAMC_AB
MM0319.jpg

Is it a little odd that 3 #1 seeds played today (1 lost of course) and only 1 would have played tomorrow had they not lost in unbelievable fashion. Plus, only 1 #2 seed playing tomorrow. But still some good games, yes.

I should have known to lay off Pitt when that game had the highest O/U of any on the board today and Pitts only winning a game at this point if its a rock fight.

Sean Miller has this offense clicking right now fun to watch.
His offense is an example of playing in space. They are taking Pitt off the dribble and finding wide open shots. Spacing is great. Pitt can’t keep anyone in front of them. That’s been SU’s biggest problem. Only Judah could get by guys. It’s probably the reason Copeland was playing so much more at the end of the year. Kansas also has everybody going off the dribble.

Diaz Graham of Pitt falls down every time someone opens the doors to the arena.

Did we know that this kid was from Syracuse, and his Mom played at SU?

Interesting, Desmond Claude of Xavier, his mom is the former Paula Moore, a great women's bb player at Cuse, all-Big East performer and I think all-time #15 scorer in Cuse history. His bio on the Xavier site says he was born in Cuse. Great job by the man Ian Eagle slipping in that Cuse reference about his mom while he was shooting free throws.

lol - my cable system has all the tournament games labelled as "2023 CBI Basketball Tournament". :rolleyes:

I couldnt take Kent butucky the line went from 1.5 to 3.5 so most people did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom