NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

I actually had that conversation with a buddy the other day. Any girl you meet (not just cute... though the cuter, the stronger the sense of doosh) that is tied down by a guy in some sense of the word is an automatic doosher. now they can later work their way in to the "yeah, Bob is a pretty cool guy" category, but that takes him buying you at least 3 beers... maybe just 1 if it is a PBR.
This is a fact of life, but its a hole the must climb out of.

This girl is doing the Butler game.
Call me Mr. Dbag, but still...
Alo, Love!

55932.jpg

The Bucknell/Butler game is FUGLY.

The most exciting thing to happen was the story of Rotni Clark picking schools based on the number of ice baths they have. Smart kid! :confused:

The most exciting thing to happen was the story of Rotni Clark picking schools based on the number of ice baths they have. Smart kid! :confused:
I HATE Butler and their style of play. The earlier they are eliminated, the better off we'll all be.

The good with the bad.
The ugly with...with...I just can't come up with a word that measures this hot.
510312140211482.jpg

All I heard about was this Muscala guy all week. He can't even score over Butler's 6'8 big guys.

No kidding, non-stop talk about how talented he was - he can't do anything.

I just realized I'm about to hit 4000 likes. I'd like to thank Bobby Davis, Mike Lang, Mark Schwarz, Mantonio, Georgetown, , Fab Melo, Fab Melo's disdain for turn signals, and most of all, Bjorn Calderon.

Effin show off.

And you're welcome

I just realized I'm about to hit 4000 likes. I'd like to thank Bobby Davis, Mike Lang, Mark Schwarz, Mantonio, Georgetown, , Fab Melo, Fab Melo's disdain for turn signals, and most of all, Bjorn Calderon.

Worst award acceptance. Ever.
Even though she was a hotty back in the Smokey and the Bandit days.

I HATE Butler and their style of play. The earlier they are eliminated, the better off we'll all be.

It's just dreadful - and I don't use that word lightly!

How come I can't post rapid-fire any more!!!!! I have to wait like 90 seconds between posts...... :mad:

Half of his shots haven't even been close. Being bigger than everyone else in the Patriot League isn't as impressive as all the pundits made it seem.

It's just dreadful - and I don't use that word lightly!

How come I can't post rapid-fire any more!!!!! I have to wait like 90 seconds between posts...... :mad:
It's called the tee rule. Same reason I have to wait to "like" posts from time to time.
I apologize.

I heard Bucknell's coach on the SVP and Russilo show yesterday. He said he thinks Mascula is an NBA player and will get drafted.

Uh-oh, Butler hit 20, this game is probably over.

these first two are some real barn burners.. looking forward to pitt - wich st

I heard Bucknell's coach on the SVP and Russilo show yesterday. He said he thinks Mascula is an NBA player and will get drafted.

I'm not seeing it - he looks fairly mobile (i.e. he seems to have mastered that one spin move that he misses badly off of every time), but that's about it.

That half-court heave was closer than most shots during the first half. Hideous basketball. I need a shower.

I'm not seeing it - he looks fairly mobile (i.e. he seems to have mastered that one spin move that he misses badly off of every time), but that's about it.
Me neither. The dude looks lost, he makes Rak look like an All-American.

I just realized I hit 1000 likes. Big day, I'll start posting again after I call my family.

What do you think of your son now, Dad? Failure my ass!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom