NCAA Final Four Games for April 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the basketball layout of the Superdome different now than it was in 2003? I feel like in 03 they used half similar to how we use the Carrier Dome but here they are using the entire place.

Wow, inspired comeback.

If they can hold this under double digits going into half, they've really clogged their way back in. It will be interesting to see how Kansas responds if they're not shooting the lights out in the second half.

Is the basketball layout of the Superdome different now than it was in 2003? I feel like in 03 they used half similar to how we use the Carrier Dome but here they are using the entire place.
I went to the F4 in New Orleans in 1987. They used the whole building as I recall.

I went to the F4 in New Orleans in 1987. They used the whole building as I recall.
Btw that building makes the Carrier Dome look like a pup tent.

The court was off to one side in 2003:

general-view-of-the-interior-of-the-superdome-at-1612-of-the-first-picture-id1935172

IMG_0081.jpg

More centered in 2022:

caesars-superdome-seating-chart-for-basketball.jpg

KU really played tough D early and flustered Nova, and they were on fire from three as well. The pendulum swung the other way and Nova finished on a nice run. With that said, it’s an 11 point deficit. I can’t imagine Nova making that up unless Kansas absolutely sucks in second half or we see a Herculean effort from Gillespie or someone else.

He got that put back on pure size and muscle. You can't coach that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom