NCAA Final Four Games for April 2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That McCormack dunk was vicious. Great attempt to block it. Better dunk. Good stuff.

I’m curious as to what is the longest ever gap between a coaches first and second title. It would be 14 years for Self if they win Monday.

I’m curious as to what is the longest ever gap between a coaches first and second title. It would be 14 years for Self if they win Monday.
A quick perusal of this list tells me that Self would be the answer.

I can't figure out which I don't like more ... Duke, UNC or KU. Three teams with arrogant entitled fan bases.
How about all shady ass cheating programs who shouldn't be playing in this?

I go back and forth on this. What is more disappointing - losing in the title game, or losing in the semis?

Losing in the semis is more disappointing because of everything you put into getting to the FF and not getting to the title game. Losing the title game, though, is heart-wrenching in itself.

I try to look at this excluding Syracuse, because those title game losses are too emotional for me to be objective.

What are your opinions?

I go back and forth on this. What is more disappointing - losing in the title game, or losing in the semis?

Losing in the semis is more disappointing because of everything you put into getting to the FF and not getting to the title game. Losing the title game, though, is heart-wrenching in itself.

I try to look at this excluding Syracuse, because those title game losses are too emotional for me to be objective.

What are your opinions?
Losing in the title game, because you were there and had a shot at it.

What are your opinions?
After ‘87 ‘96 and ‘03 I just expected SU to get to Monday night once they got to the final four so the new reality of ‘13 and ‘16 has been much more disappointing. I have to think that losing in the semis hurts more. Also, how much must it have sucked to have to play in the third place game back in the day?

What are your opinions?
Losing in the semis.
Two more days to live in extreme joy if you win on Saturday.

What are your opinions?

Losing in the semis. Experienced it in 2013 and 2016, live both times.

Getting to the next game builds the excitement to a fever pitch.

Just bet K's sister wife to be shown on the broadcast before he uses a timeout +125

After ‘87 ‘96 and ‘03 I just expected SU to get to Monday night once they got to the final four so the new reality of ‘13 and ‘16 has been much more disappointing. I have to think that losing in the semis hurts more. Also, how much must it have sucked to have to play in the third place game back in the day?

Losing in the semis.
Two more days to live in extreme joy if you win on Saturday.

Losing in the semis. Experienced it in 2013 and 2016, live both times.

Getting to the next game builds the excitement to a fever pitch.
This is the side I tend to come down on, too. Not that losing in the title game isn't a gut punch, but getting to the FF and not getting to the title game hurts more, I think.

What are your opinions?
I'm a basket case when we lose in November. My son becomes clinically depressed. I'm the wrong person to ask. I know the one that killed me the worst.

Also, prediction: K gets T’d up on purpose early on to “pump his team up”...you know, one of those forced, douchey K antics that he often does to prove what a “motivator of men” he is.

Hot take: those overdone, overly long Wrestlemania-esque video packages before starting lineups are announced are crowd momentum killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom