NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Saturday April 3

If he Zags couldn’t stop UCLA from scoring how in the heck are they going to stop Baylor.I had Zags winning it all, but I’m probably taking Baylor to hoist the hardware.

1985 NC game as well it affected the end.
Nova let the clock run a little before inbounding the ball in the last minute.

Our game in 1987 had a similar run off.

New rule is in the second half the clock stops after a score in the last minute.
Makes so much damn sense.

Wow! I've got the final two teams in my bracket (like 95% of the people who filled out a bracket.)

I just checked my standing.

While I had Gonzaga-Baylor in the final, I was seriously lagging in the 30th percentile after the first weekend.
I'm surprised to see that I am ninth in the Syracusefan pool, and 94% overall.
I would have thought more people picked Gonzaga-Baylor.

Been a diehard college basketball fan and religiously have watched March Madness for 20 or so years. Don’t think I could name 3 better NCAA tournament games I’ve watched than that.

If he Zags couldn’t stop UCLA from scoring how in the heck are they going to stop Baylor.I had Zags winning it all, but I’m probably taking Baylor to hoist the hardware.
Yeah. I’d definitely bet on zags playing close two games in a row.

Suggs is so special. Usually players this good are gone long before they have this moment. So many players pass on this moment for the money, and given their economic situation it's completely understandable. There are players who will take a good paycheck and not regret it for a moment, but it's hard to put a monetary value on where Suggs is at this moment. What is it worth?

Been a diehard college basketball fan and religiously have watched March Madness for 20 or so years. Don’t think I could name 3 better NCAA tournament games I’ve watched than that.

Here are some candidates.

1617507056497.png

Suggs looks like Orlando Magic Penny Hardaway when he was a dominant PG.
I’d take him second in the NBA draft.

Consider UCLA played over their heads. That was their tenth loss, so they haven't always knocked down big shots at critical times like they did tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom