NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20

The Council kid for Wagner looks really good so I googled him and wondered why he wasn’t playing at a higher level. Had some serious allegations in high school(in Rochester) of r*pe but couldn’t find out what happened in the end.

The Council kid for Wagner looks really good so I googled him and wondered why he wasn’t playing at a higher level. Had some serious allegations in high school(in Rochester) of r*pe but couldn’t find out what happened in the end.
Were we on him before the allegations? Or anyone else at a higher level?

55625_v9_ba.jpg

Congrats to Wagner for their first ever NCAA win. They are a team LeMoyne beat like three weeks ago. Gotta root for the NY teams. There are only a couple which sucks. One year I think there were seven.

not NCAA but Cornell had the lead with 45 secs to go vs OSU and couldn't hold on.. A couple interesting late calls by the refs really hurt Cornell on the road.

not NCAA but Cornell had the lead with 45 secs to go vs OSU and couldn't hold on.. A couple interesting late calls by the refs really hurt Cornell on the road.
I thought the tech was a bad call in that situation.

I thought the tech was a bad call in that situation.
the Tech and the blown timeout call really hurt Cornell. OSU was just too big which led to so many Off Rebounds. Still had the lead under 1 min to go. then Gray missed the simple layup..

You cant call that T at that spot of the game. 90% of the time that play is and 1 so instead of up 2 it went back to tied.

the Tech and the blown timeout call really hurt Cornell. OSU was just too big which led to so many Off Rebounds. Still had the lead under 1 min to go. then Gray missed the simple layup..

You cant call that T at that spot of the game. 90% of the time that play is and 1 so instead of up 2 it went back to tied.
That missed layup shut the door on Cornell after the stupid tech. Felt for that kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom