NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GKrwAKBaIAAUBZz
NCAATBS.jpg

GO UCONN!!!!
Sorry but a Husky victory wins me several parlays I have open.
This is the sports betting equivalent of the people who shorted the 2007 mortgage bond market.

Hope Purdue wins. Expecting UConn to win big.

At least Duke isn't in this game.

I dunno, at least the Knicks are making the playoffs.
Agree with point 1 and 2. On point 3, I'm a Celtics fan, but I'm happy for you I guess.

I'm very conflicted and bet others are too. I hate the B1G and UConn in equal measure.

Hope Purdue wins. Expecting UConn to win big.

At least Duke isn't in this game.

I dunno, at least the Knicks are making the playoffs.
Same. And there's no NBA to even watch on the schedule to distract me. Think I might have to do chores or something

Same. And there's no NBA to even watch on the schedule to distract me. Think I might have to do chores or something
I didn’t realize the NBA was not playing tonight, do they do this normally on Championship night or is this something new?

Not sure. They prob have always done it and I haven’t noticed since I usually watch champ game.
After a little research it seems they have been doing this since 2018 except for one of the Covid years.

If UConn is ahead I will have about zero interest to keep watching the game.

If Purdue keeps it close or is ahead I will keep watching and really pull for them.

Otherwise I'll probably just watch baseball tonight. I was more interested in the women's Final 4 than the Men's this year. I didn't think I've ever say that.

I'm very conflicted and bet others are too. I hate the B1G and UConn in equal measure.

I'm not sure if there will be that many that are conflicted here. Perhaps I am wrong.

As a group / organization the BIG might be hated, but I still think there is a a likeability / unlikeability factor for each individual school and Purdue seems to pass in that regard.

I'm not sure if there will be that many that are conflicted here. Perhaps I am wrong.

As a group / organization the BIG might be hated, but I still think there is a a likeability / unlikeability factor for each individual school and Purdue seems to pass in that regard.
Fair. I'm leaning towards rooting for UConn. I want the B1G's title drought to continue.

Twitter was going crazy w complaints about the 9:20 ET start time. That is ridiculous compared to other sports.
That's interesting because just off the top of my head, I feel like the NBA Finals, World Series, Stanley Cup playoff games, college football natty, etc. all end around 11-11:30 pm. The only one that ends a little earlier than that is the Super Bowl.

Hasn't the national title tip-off been at 9:20 for a very long time? (give or take a few minutes).

Seem to remember a year or so they might have had it at 8:20 but that's about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom