NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8

Zach Edey will get his twenty+, but it will be on 40-49% shooting.
He will also have 3+ turnovers.

Hope I'm wrong, but given the way Bama bothered him at times, it will be much harder tonight.

don't have a horse in this one. i'm guessing i go uconn. northeast at least.

Also forgot how late the game starts (for me at least).

Ugh. I’m going to hate watch this and be exhausted.
I think this will be over early, unfortunately.

I picked my wife’s bracket for the family pool. If UCONN wins, she wins a few bucks, bragging rights and gets to hang on to a kick ass trophy for a year.

If UConn wins, is br801 the syrfan bracket challenge winner with 2 submissions? Is it Bill Orange with only one?
OrangeXtreme writes at the top of the invitation post that one can enter multiple times. Purists may believe in a sheet of integrity. Is there consensus?

Candace Parker just said Caitlin Clark is not a legend. Does she listen to Gottlieb?
I was more than a little peeved with the interview of Dawn Staley in the pre game coverage. She was asked about how she gave props to Clark in her trophy speech, but the problem is that the rest of the interview, which was at least half of it focused on Caitlin Clark and not on her undefeated season and incredible National Championship. Enough already. She is NOT the only reason that women's basketball has been lifted up. Paige, Kardoso, and several others also have made a huge difference in the game. The interview should have circled back to her and her players. That is what it was about at that moment.

Turrible anthem. Only heard 8 seconds in the middle and I feel justified in my opinion.

Don't understand what Brandon Smith was thinking there. It's like he just watched it go behind him.

The hesitation move by the UConn guard is so tough.

Cam Spencer might be the most consequential player on the floor

Eden doing well against Clingan 1 on 1,.

Interesting to see how long Clingan can keep it up. Edey is making him work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom