NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Mon April 8

I felt so dirty rooting for UCONN. Brackets, trophies and money talk. Apparently my integrity has a price.
Same, won my own bracket pool and won all tourney long betting on them. Makes it easier to deal with.

the ghosts of Rashamel Jones and Sulamane Wane just wallked through the door.

Hurley has more rings than Izzo, Calapari

Tied with Self and Pitino

Hurley is the best coach in the sport currently, as much as I don't want to admit it.

This back to back way more impressive than Florida/ Billy Donovan

We are so far removed from this level of play. We are dangerously close to being the next Georgetown or Indiana.
Unfortunately this is my prevailing thought from tonight. Things *could* turn around quicker with the portal in theory. However, this SU team is light years away competing with that UConn team. They would beat us 100/100 times.

We are so far removed from this level of play. We are dangerously close to being the next Georgetown or Indiana.
JB held on way too long. He built the program and felt he was entitled to tear it down. It’s a shame. Red has a big job ahead of him. I hope he figures it out. Needs to land two or three more quality players asap or the natives will start getting restless. He doesn’t seem to have the transfer portal momentum he had last year at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom