ND - talk me off the ledge | Syracusefan.com

ND - talk me off the ledge

rhcuse

Starter
Visions of the game many years ago they drilled us by about 40...make it stop.

Tempo
ND high scoring, short/many offensive possessions vs. SU defense normally keeping possessions long, lower scoring. Guards not sinking in to rebound and instead rotating back to slow down transistion makes us more prone to give up 2nd chance points in the paint and draw fouls on our bigs contesting those put backs.

Jackson
Will it be the Jackson's substitute starter that will have the career game, or the deep bench guy that comes in when the new starter gets a blow. You know somebody is going deep for 20.

I'm drawing a blank -- what year did they beat us that badly?

I'm drawing a blank -- what year did they beat us that badly?
Largest loss to ND was by 21 in 1937. 31-52 @ ND. Largest loss in the modern era was by 20, in January 1998. 63-83 @ND. Largest home loss was by 15 in January 1997. 58-73.

nah they had that one game at the dome when I think Harongodie (sp?) was a freshman and they went for like 60 in the first half... probably about 08 or 09

Man that loss pissed me off. Wilmeth Sidat-Singh needed to step up.
He was sick that day, remember? They said it was the flu, but he was out with Clara the night before, and everyone knew about Clara. Wilmeth was crazy.

nah they had that one game at the dome when I think Harongodie (sp?) was a freshman and they went for like 60 in the first half... probably about 08 or 09

It must be that game I have blocked out. They got up big early and just didn't miss IIRC.

Loooooove the team! Re-arrange your doom thoughts. I am nervous, too, but I get to be at the game and that is always better because you participate in the energy of the crowd as they root and cheer. Much harder to watch from the tv. But send the love in anyway. Send it home, Jerome!

"Worry is praying for bad things to happen."

Largest loss to ND was by 21 in 1937. 31-52 @ ND. Largest loss in the modern era was by 20, in January 1998. 63-83 @ND. Largest home loss was by 15 in January 1997. 58-73.
Then were dueOh Lord

Well, Auguste and Colson are beasts...we will need to see Chino tonight, Tyler will have big time issues down there.

Tempo
ND high scoring, short/many offensive possessions vs. SU defense normally keeping possessions long, lower scoring. Guards not sinking in to rebound and instead rotating back to slow down transistion makes us more prone to give up 2nd chance points in the paint and draw fouls on our bigs contesting those put backs.

Jackson
Will it be the Jackson's substitute starter that will have the career game, or the deep bench guy that comes in when the new starter gets a blow. You know somebody is going deep for 20.
Seeeeeeeeeee? That wasn't so bad now, was it? :rolleyes:

Would love to see what our 2-guards have averaged against ND since 2002-3. Gotta be nearly 20ppg.

If there is one thing you can be assured of every season...is that we will get great looks against ND.

This is how you become a staff member. Actually, I've been having a lot of trouble getting work done since the Duke win in Cameron.

Man that loss pissed me off. Wilmeth Sidat-Singh needed to step up.

LOL. Need a new thread for this "WS-S the worst player to ever have jersey retired??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom