ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

ND, Wake, UNC and FSU Games Postponed / Pitt rescheduled

Aspirin isn’t anything to play with either .. it increases risk of bleeding... for those that may have a condition that may put them At increased risk of hemorrhage...
If aspirin is an issue take Tylenol. Never take Advil

If aspirin is an issue take Tylenol. Never take Advil
Yes- I read early on that Ibuprofen (Advil) was to be avoided since it only made symptoms worse. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) was much better and aspirin was preferred next.

Selfishly I hope the entire team has Tested positive and of course recover quickly with no lasting effects to eliminate the risks so we can restart with zero fear of another pause and cancellations.

Wow - so tell me how your heart and other organs are in 2, 5, 10, and 20 years.
k?

Matt Park reported that Joe did have a wrap on his wrist last game.

The sensors are apparently stored in a pouch in the players' shorts during games. Syracuse players definitely wear them for every gams and all ACC teams are using them now. Honestly don't understand why that is not part of the protocol non-conference teams must agree to if they want to play ACC teams.

The sensors are apparently stored in a pouch in the players' shorts during games. Syracuse players definitely wear them for every gams and all ACC teams are using them now. Honestly don't understand why that is not part of the protocol non-conference teams must agree to if they want to play ACC teams.
After this disaster, it probably will be. But the OOC part of the schedule is pretty much done for everyone now. Sigh.

All good. I just wanted folks to understand why New York employers are in a different place than employers in most other states with respect to 14 v 10/7.

My current employer in NC is requiring 14 days. It's almost a case by case in my industry (manufacturing). It's crazy.

Depends on if there's a positive within the program. No clarity on that as of yet.
Again, I feel like the standards are not clear, but wouldn't it be a positive plus exposure to others? Not just a positive?

Cuz we already had that and Buddy couldn't play, but the team suited up.

Again, I feel like the standards are not clear, but wouldn't it be a positive plus exposure to others? Not just a positive?

Cuz we already had that and Buddy couldn't play, but the team suited up.

Definitely not clear. Don't know for sure. Hoping the UNC game happens. But not counting on it.
Could see us canceling GTown & playing a game in that window instead, to get another ACC game in.

Definitely not clear. Don't know for sure. Hoping the UNC game happens. But not counting on it.
Could see us canceling GTown & playing a game in that window instead, to get another ACC game in.
Yeah, I'd also be surprised if they put a game back on that was already announced as postponed, but who knows?

A good scenario could be that the team is cleared to start practicing again even with the current schedule postponed.

Couldn’t we technically still play WF on Wednesday too? That would be 11 days from the Buffalo game. Again, assuming nobody within our program has tested positive during the pause.

I mean, it is later in the day, business hours wise.
just thought we'd maybe get some kind of status update from the AD, regardless of this new NYS development, indicating a target date to return...

Anyone hoping for Wake or UNC to be back in play must enjoy pain because with just a practice or two before playing is almost guaranteed to be ugly and a L. Let's wait for the kids to get back into the flow and be ready vs greedy for a game.

Anyone hoping for Wake or UNC to be back in play must enjoy pain because with just a practice or two before playing is almost guaranteed to be ugly and a L. Let's wait for the kids to get back into the flow and be ready vs greedy for a game.
North Carolina gives them plenty of time to practice if you count backwards it’s pretty simple

North Carolina gives them plenty of time to practice if you count backwards it’s pretty simple
You mean like, in the movie Tenet how they did that?

Can’t we be ready AND greedy? Does the law of physics really have to be so particular?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom