Need Beef | Syracusefan.com

Need Beef

elephant-stock-gty-jef-190909_hpMain_4x3_1600.jpg

False. Beef is of limited use.

We need talented offensive linemen and interior defensive linemen. A slab of beef on the football field is mostly ineffectual, unless an opponent were to trip or some other such shenanigans.

We need talented offensive linemen and interior defensive linemen. A slab of beef on the football field is mostly ineffectual, unless an opponent were to trip or some other such shenanigans.
I think he meant we need to feed those OL's and DL's more beef. Try to put on that good weight and muscle.

Slabs of beef all over the field would have helped against Maryland

I think he meant we need to feed those OL's and DL's more beef. Try to put on that good weight and muscle.
Ah, ok, so we're talking about having livestock properly dedicated to S&C.

I can get behind that.

So, a slab of beef is "ineffectual" on the gridiron but a Thickburger on the basketball court is something to get really excited over?

Just when I think I've got you figured out....

Need hungry DL and LBs who see QBs and RBs as meals to be devoured and won't let anything (OL) get in the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom