18. Stanford
19. Navy
20. Utah
21. LSU
22. Tennessee
23. Virginia Tech
24. Houston
25. Pittsburgh

Basically the committee locked Alabama and Ohio State in.
If Washington loses the committee has to put either Colorado or the Big Ten champ.
By the committee saying Ohio State is in over Penn State even if They win the title then Colorado should jump Michigan if they win the PAC-12.
I also hope Navy jumps Western Michigan if they win the American.

1.Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Washington
5. Michigan
6. Wisconsin
7. Penn State
8. Colorado
9. Oklahoma
10. Oklahoma State
11. USC
12. Florida State
13. Louisville
14. Auburn
15. Florida
16. West Virginia
17. Western Michigan
18. Stanford
19. Navy
20. Utah
21. LSU
22. Tennessee
23. Virginia Tech
24. Houston
25. Pittsburgh

Basically the committee locked Alabama and Ohio State in.
If Washington loses the committee has to put either Colorado or the Big Ten champ.
By the committee saying Ohio State is in over Penn State even if They win the title then Colorado should jump Michigan if they win the PAC-12.
I also hope Navy jumps Western Michigan if they win the American.

In the end, its about name value and who travels best. ohio st. has not been that impressive to just own that #2 spot week to week. as for 2 loss teams, Oklahoma beats wisky and psu on a neutral field easily yet they are ranked #8 behind both. the big 10 bias might be worse than the sec in recent years .

In the end, its about name value and who travels best. ohio st. has not been that impressive to just own that #2 spot week to week. as for 2 loss teams, Oklahoma beats wisky and psu on a neutral field easily yet they are ranked #8 behind both. the big 10 bias might be worse than the sec in recent years .
They beat, at the time they played, the number 3, 8, 10, 14 team in the nation. Who has better wins then them?
It's no bias they are just that damn good. They went away from the run against PSU, just like their lose in 2015, in a very tough away game in Pedo Valley. The number 2 spot is justified for them.

if clemson beats va tech i think they switch jerseys and pass ohio state

The B1G is good... but 4 teams in the top 7? Have they been playing secret OoC games vs other conferences?

Big 12 gets locked out again.

The only possible drama is if both Clemson and Washington lose. At that point who gets in Michigan or Colorado?

I don't see it, I think Osu is locked into the 2 seed, not that it matters.
Clemson winning the ACC and being 12-1 will jump Ohio State for #2. The committee chair basically said that last night when he said teams aren't finished yet while Ohio State is.
Clemson would get the orange jerseys if they win this week.
Hell Washington could jump them as well.
Conference titles matter.
Ohio State is likely getting in but they won't be 2 next week unless Clemson and Washingato lose this week.

Clemson winning the ACC and being 12-1 will jump Ohio State for #2. The committee chair basically said that last night when he said teams aren't finished yet while Ohio State is.
Clemson would get the orange jerseys if they win this week.
Hell Washington could jump them as well.
Conference titles matter.
Ohio State is likely getting in but they won't be 2 next week unless Clemson and Washingato lose this week.

I hope not, I find Clemson's orange jerseys to be ugly, I still think Osu's resume is too strong.

I hope not, I find Clemson's orange jerseys to be ugly, I still think Osu's resume is too strong.
Ohio State's resume will be without a conference title which is huge. They should be behind Clemson if Clemson is wins
Clemson won at Auburn which is as good as Ohio State's win at Oklahoma.
Florida State and Louisville are close to Michigan and Wisconsin
Plus Clemson would have a conference title.

I think Oklahoma State should sue the NCAA for failing to reverse the outcome of the Central Michigan game. They would be 10-1 and probably sitting at 5 or 6. I'm not all that serious but that is HUGE money the school/conference will miss out on

Ohio State's resume will be without a conference title which is huge. They should be behind Clemson if Clemson is wins
Clemson won at Auburn which is as good as Ohio State's win at Oklahoma.
Florida State and Louisville are close to Michigan and Wisconsin
Plus Clemson would have a conference title.

Oklahoma is a better win than Auburn and they won by 3tds. Lville has hit the skids, no way they are near Michigan or Wisc. I think its close, but I would give the edge to Osu.

Not sure how if wash/clem lose that mich can get left out when they will have beat PSU/Wisc/Col and lost in OT to #2 OSU.

Oklahoma is a better win than Auburn and they won by 3tds. Lville has hit the skids, no way they are near Michigan or Wisc. I think its close, but I would give the edge to Osu.

That's nuts.

And Louisville hasn't hit the skids anymore than Michigan has. UM lost 2 of their last 3 games.

Wisconsin's best win?

The big 10 is woefully over rated.

That's nuts.

And Louisville hasn't hit the skids anymore than Michigan has. UM lost 2 of their last 3 games.

Wisconsin's best win?

Michigan only won 1 game outside of the state of Michigan. Which was against Rutgers 78-0. They should get dinged for that.

Michigan only won 1 game outside of the state of Michigan. Which was against Rutgers 78-0. They should get dinged for that.

You mean get dinged for only beating Rutgers by 78?

That's nuts.

Wisconsin's best win?

Whats nuts, is Oklahoma not better than Auburn? Has Lville not hit the skids? They just lost to Uk.

Wisc best win is Lsu probably.

The B1G is good... but 4 teams in the top 7? Have they been playing secret OoC games vs other conferences?

As I said for weeks, this is a "made for TV tournament" and not a tournament/Final 4 of the best teams or most deserving teams.

The midwest, the Big 10 chunk of the country has a ton of TV sets that the committee wants as many of on for their games as they can get. They want to as they say in the business "light up" the midwest and Big 10 Country. That's where the $$$$$$ is!! With the northeast being dead for college football the next best area of the country is the Midwest and Big 10 country. Historically its where they get their biggest ratings and most eyeballs on the sets. The committee and ESPN are in this to make money, how do they make the most money...get as many Big 10 teams in the Final Four as possible.

People look at these things like a "sport" and not as a "TV Show" and a "Business" that is truly is and always will be going forward.

I think OSU drops too. Not only won't they have a Conference Championship...they didn't win their own division.

Herbstreit had the most ridiculous argument on the show when comparing Ohio St to another team.

When making his argument he said "Ohio State has 15 draft picks on its roster"...as if that in of itself is a reason why Ohio St deserved a higher seed.

I mean, if on the field results don't mattter, let's not play the games and put the four teams with the most 5-star recruits in the playoff

Whats nuts, is Oklahoma not better than Auburn? Has Lville not hit the skids? They just lost to Uk.

Wisc best win is Lsu probably.

Ok st Is better than auburn by like 3 spots in the poll. It's a push.

Wisc best win over lsu by 2 in Green Bay.

As I said for weeks, this is a "made for TV tournament" and not a tournament/Final 4 of the best teams or most deserving teams.

The midwest, the Big 10 chunk of the country has a ton of TV sets that the committee wants as many of on for their games as they can get. They want to as they say in the business "light up" the midwest and Big 10 Country. That's where the $$$$$$ is!! With the northeast being dead for college football the next best area of the country is the Midwest and Big 10 country. Historically its where they get their biggest ratings and most eyeballs on the sets. The committee and ESPN are in this to make money, how do they make the most money...get as many Big 10 teams in the Final Four as possible.

People look at these things like a "sport" and not as a "TV Show" and a "Business" that is truly is and always will be going forward.

I think you're being too cynical. The committee has done a perfectly reasonable job picking the best four teams the past two years. Taking Ohio State over TCU was supposedly controversial in 2014 but then they went and won the whole thing.

Ok st Is better than auburn by like 3 spots in the poll. It's a push.

Wisc best win over lsu by 2 in Green Bay.

We aren't talking about ok st, we are talking about Ou.