Class of 2025 - New Commit: Bogue Hahn (MD: McDonough) Midfield (9/22/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 New Commit: Bogue Hahn (MD: McDonough) Midfield (9/22/23)

One good thing about MIAA recruits is the absolute boatload of quality full game footage you can find of them. McDonogh has probably 10 full games from last season kicking around on youtube. Flipped around this one a little bit and there is plenty of quality plays from Hahn. Have to be a little patient as McDonogh has three other guys in the millon brothers and Luke Miller (ND 24 committ) who love to dodge whenever possible, but Hahn gets his looks and makes the most of them (he is #3).

Has plenty of speed and burst but also shows good footwork and deception while dodging. Often looks like he is just casually dodging but then he will make a subtle move and get serious separation from his man. Likes to set picks and create looks off of those, which is what the doctor ordered for the gait/march offense. What stands out the most is probably the stick skills and how he operates in tight situations. A lot of good subtle plays that would not look out of place in an OJLL game. Again, what the doctor ordered. Will have to check out some more of these.

This leaves just 8 top 50 players left. They are:

1. Brandon Millon, A, McDonough
2. Gary Merrill, M, St. Anthony's
4. Michael Ortlieb, A, Malvern Prep
5. Robby Hopper, LSM, Archbishop Spaulding
10. Anthony Raio, M, Half Hollow Hills West
16. Matthew Higgins, A, Boys Latin
34. Matthew Triolo, A, John Glenn
44. Patrick Kelley, D, Georgetown Prep
50. Wes Martin, M, St. Anne's Belfield School

Raio is the one we have the best shot at. Still he has a ton of competition for his services so its gonna be a battle.

What happened with Kelley? Wasnt he on campus? I'd think they are in on Triolo too ... public school ... Team 91 LI.

What happened with Kelley? Wasnt he on campus? I'd think they are in on Triolo too ... public school ... Team 91 LI.

SU is certainly after others but I know they feel they have a decent shot with Raio. Again doesn't mean they will land him and as you noted I am sure SU is after others including Triolo, Kelly etc.

Which Kelley? Cam Kelley committed to ND, but Pat Kelley is still uncommitted. Triolo uncommitted still as well. Unfortunately I don’t have any insight on them other than that.

PLL combine? Idk what this is, but anyway, congrats! :p

IMG_8911.jpeg

May check out this full game of Bogue Hahn and McDonogh vs. the Hill Academy.

Also, since I do not know where else to put this, the good people of the Baltimore area are in my thoughts. Hoping everyone near the bridge collapse was able to stay safe. Shocking scenes this morning.

May check out this full game of Bogue Hahn and McDonogh vs. the Hill Academy.

Also, since I do not know where else to put this, the good people of the Baltimore area are in my thoughts. Hoping everyone near the bridge collapse was able to stay safe. Shocking scenes this morning.

Thanks DL. I live about 10 minutes south of Baltimore, just unbelievable footage this morning with that bridge collapsing. Hopefully they can find survivors today amongst the 7 who they believe are in the river.