Class of 2019 - New Commit: Landon Clary (NC) LSM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 New Commit: Landon Clary (NC) LSM

We got a speed training gym that posts a few kids running 4.3s which is a joke as their real times are closer to 4.7-8 . One a D1 laxer who has gotten rundown in the open field by two of our defenders..General rule is to add 1.5 secs to any handheld 40 to account for human error and even then its very questionable. Lazer times are more accurate but even those can be slightly off... Best gauge is to line them all up, then watch game tape for game speed Anyone who legitimately runs a 4.5 sticks out going wherever they want and runs away from others with ease. Sorry to burst bubbles but that is not seen here.Like to know if Curry has ever been lazer timed at one of those Nike Spare events. Figure he may be a legit 4.6 when motoring

that's .15 sec not 1.5 n Nike Sparq combines not Spare. Kid still looks good despite my cynical take on these gym times. Right now, our average hs football team has three kids on board with forties faster than Odell Beckham.

that's .15 sec not 1.5 n Nike Sparq combines not Spare. Kid still looks good despite my cynical take on these gym times. Right now, our average hs football team has three kids on board with forties faster than Odell Beckham.
Yep. Completely agree with your assessment. I did have the chance to watch him play against Highland Park (Owen Seebolds team) last year. He was clearly the fastest kid on the field. Even heard Casey Vock comment on his speed. We will know for sure in a year or so.

Clary doesn't seem to run away from guys, but his speed some perfectly adequate. He doesn't look like Kevin Drew out there and I don't think the competition he's facing in North Carolina is great, based on his most recent highlight video.

I like how accurate his passes are and how he gets the ball out of his stick quickly. Even his backhand flips are accurate. There isn't much film of him playing half field defense. I like the attitude he plays with.

Landon Clary dogs, disrupts, drives crazy, abuses, and just about plays everybody on the field near the ball. Reminds me of some of the SU dmen of 20 years ago. Fun to watch.

Strange how UNC does not recruit in their own backyard. May be level of comp or too much familiarity. They tend to look north for most especially Maryland. Have garnered 3 lsms in 19 class from Ontario, NJ and Maryland. Have seen 19" NJ recruits Page (cuse) and Destro (unc) play, different but both looked good

19/20 squad is mostly comprised of uncommitted kids. Boat has likely passed most 19's but not sure when 20' class can commit these days given rule changes . Football being in season waters down these fall IL events but wonder if any of these uncommitted 20's are worth a look by us given the recent decommits. Five uncommitted N.Y kids primarily from Performax club in Buffalo. att Bonnist from Sufferen, mid Santana from Bishop Timon, mid Russo from Smithtown East, d Bower from Weston, d Gormley from Canisus . Anyone recognize?

What a dummy. Doesn't he know that there are schools with slightly higher academic ratings?? Someone slap that pen out of his hand and tell him to commit to UVA before he ruins his career!

High on Clary so was glad to see him sign. Hopefully the rest of the class does the same, huge blow to lose the attackmen a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom