New DC: Tony White | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

New DC: Tony White

This is HUUUGE (in my Fuccilo Voice)

Prior to arriving at ASU, White established himself as one of the nation's top rising assistant coaches. While helping the San Diego State secondary continually rank as one of the elite groups in the nation, White was twice named the At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. Mountain West Recruiter of the Year also being recognized as one of the Top-5 recruiters in the nation among all Non-Power-5 programs.

Hmmm you sure his agent is aware of NYS taxes!
If he was at San Diego that long I’m certain he’s aware of taxes and of course the cost of living here vs ASU counts.

Comparison Highlights

- Overall, Tempe, Arizona is 36.8% more expensive than Syracuse, New York
- Median Home Cost is the biggest factor in the cost of living difference.
- Median Home Cost is 225% more expensive in Tempe.

I was pissed coming out of Wegmans because I keep forgetting to bring my bags. The paper bags sucks without handles. To come home to this? All is forgotten. Great answer to a long process. All in on the 3-3-5 baby. Get ready to see these boys fly around.

A84DE8D6-6EC6-45BB-B946-E067B8EB0F43.jpeg

If he was at San Diego that long I’m certain he’s aware of taxes and of course the cost of living here vs ASU counts.

Comparison Highlights

- Overall, Tempe, Arizona is 36.8% more expensive than Syracuse, New York
- Median Home Cost is the biggest factor in the cost of living difference.
- Median Home Cost is 225% more expensive in Tempe.
Accountant

Great hire. Was getting a little nervous we were struggling to find someone. I like this hire better than Arnett for two reasons.
- recruiting upgrade
- he’s not going anywhere. We all knew Arnett, If he did well here would eventually bolt. White left to be close to his mom. He’ll be here a long time if things work out.

A few days ago i made a comment that our 2020 DC was likely already on staff.

I am very happy to be wrong here. Forgive us Syracuse fans for believing/not believing/pessimism/hypocritical/eternal optimist ... we’ve been burned so many times so trusting people isn’t easy but we’re learning ok

I love he is known for recruiting. I love he grew up in NYC. I love he played in the CFL in Ottawa and Hamilton.

Should help us recruit both of these crucial areas for us.

Who would have thought Syracuse would ever have a HC from Hawaii and two coordinators from Texas?

Last edited:
Well Dino hit a home run the first time but the ump called it a foul ball on replay, so he got back in the batter's box and hit one even further out the second time. Thrilled with this hire for the system and recruiting.

I’m all in on this but am I to understand he doesn’t have DC experience? (Besides the last two months at ASU)

Obviously he has a ton of experience coaching the 3-3-5 is a stud recruiter so I’m not complaining. Was just curious about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom