New DE/OLB Coach: Nick Williams [Official] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New DE/OLB Coach: Nick Williams [Official]

Elite recruiter coached under Robinson at aTm I believe and was at Colorado as the DE or DL coach last year. Big time get for the staff. I legit can’t believe how many good assistants were getting this is awesome.
Putting in a crystal ball for him as our next DC in a few years after Elijah gets a HC job elsewhere

There was a poster (name withheld intentionally) who felt that the hype associated with Brown was mostly an "intangible."

Probably safe to assume now that the additions of ERob, Nick Williams, the recruiting interest, and the staff yet to be named (more big names to come) is tangible proof of just how much people believe in Fran Brown.

Interesting he isn’t the DL coach he is the DE coach specifically….. does that mean ER is double duty with DL and DC? Or are we also snagging another DL coach

I think it is probably fair at this point to say that the Syracuse coaching staff now has the best group of top notch recruiters in the country.

What is the hell is happening? If this is a dream, please don't wake me up for a long time!
bitchslap GIF

I liked Swag Daddy when he was here, but we've got 3 recruiters now on staff that are on a different level than him
This is gonna sound nuts, but you put swag daddy on the staff of Fran, Robinson, Williams and Nunzio. He’s only ahead of Nunzio. Nunzio is not a bad recruiter but Swag Daddy is a different level than Nunzio and Fran, Robinson, Williams are a different level than Swag Daddy

This is gonna sound nuts, but you put swag daddy on the staff of Fran, Robinson, Williams and Nunzio. He’s only ahead of Nunzio. Nunzio is not a bad recruiter but Swag Daddy is a different level than Nunzio and Fran, Robinson, Williams are a different level than Swag Daddy

I don't think it sounds nuts at all. Again, I really liked what Swag Daddy did and he brought in some good talent for SU, but the new staff has recruited with the big boys more and has proven more IMO.

I think this just goes to show you what these friends and loyalty to Fran really means. He’s assembling a staff that we didn’t think was possible because he is a good man with great relationships with amazing coaches and recruiters. They believe in him and their loyalty to him to make it come full circle is very telling about Fran himself. LFG !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom