Class of 2014 - New target | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 New target

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
@RecruitingAJC: Clemson, GaTech, #UNC Syracuse, Ole Miss and Liberty checked on Eagles Landing (Ga) RB Corey Holloway this week

@RecruitingAJC: Clemson, GaTech, #UNC Syracuse, Ole Miss and Liberty checked on Eagles Landing (Ga) RB Corey Holloway this week
I like the kid's video and he could easily be one of our feature Rbs. In Syracuse history THAT is a big deal to say or think and far more to actually be that back. Bring him in by all means please. I want a RB that actually lines up as a RB.

I like the kid's video and he could easily be one of our feature Rbs. In Syracuse history THAT is a big deal to say or think and far more to actually be that back. Bring him in by all means please. I want a RB that actually lines up as a RB.

Sooooo... bump?

Cali, are you so upset with Irv possibly not being brought in as a RB, that you went and found an old thread of another RB to bump?

No this thread got bumped because this kid is going to give SU an official visit.

He got confused and posted in this thread instead of the one I bumped about Holloway and posted here because I linked the threads. Give him a break.

Fwiw this is most likely another one of those ones where a kid schedules an officials without the coaching staff actually knowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom