New Uniforms confirmed for Senior Day... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Uniforms confirmed for Senior Day...

A few minor quibbles but I genuinely like them and don't have to convince myself that the "lines at 44 degrees is so clever!"

I think I would like it more if it said "CUSE" instead of "ORANGE" but other than that, they look ok. Kind of underwhelming.

Completely unnecessary. I like the orange #s instead of tin foil, though.

If Nike can make these uniforms, why can't they make orange football uniforms?
Because the Orange for the football uniforms isn't ready yet! Duh!!

I might be the only one here who likes the alternative blue unis for a game or two a year. Also, I am down with the cursive!

I think I would like it more if it said "CUSE" instead of "ORANGE" but other than that, they look ok. Kind of underwhelming.
And yet, your screen name is LGO, not LGC.

I might be the only one here who likes the alternative blue unis for a game or two a year. Also, I am down with the cursive!

You must like guaranteed losses. We're 0-3.

:eek:

I've been anti-Adidas since Julius Hodge. I don't let grudges go easily.

Hey, Hodge is our 4th most important recruit when it comes to winning the NC..

Melo
GMac
Warrick
Hodge

Survive and Advance the 2003 story of NC State's march to the Championship...oops...

They have the unmistakable stench of Nike design on them but for Nike, they are quite stellar.

At least the shorts match the shirts this time.

Agreed--these are pretty good.

i really like our unis now. not my favorite ever, but i like them. id like these new unis if the shorts were better looking. the tops are nice.

162812522_duct-tape-w-slogan-sticker.jpg

sorry, fan of the script syracuse ---the more nike i see the less i want anything to do with them ---we are still the orangemen --orangewomen----cue dr. gross--please--orangepa --do you have any influence???

rstone7727 said:
I'd like to get rid of the silver/grey as others have said. More like this would be good.

That would be slick.

We've always changed our uni's fairly regularly. I'm envious of UNC who found a great uniform and has stuck with it(with minor tweaks and the one season of ill-fated interlocking NC uniforms) for what, 25-30 years now?

I wish we did the same with our cursives.

I've been anti-Adidas since Julius Hodge. I don't let grudges go easily.

I let my Hodge grudge go once his team knocked UConn out of the tournament his senior year.

I let my Hodge grudge go once his team knocked UConn out of the tournament his senior year.
Yes, 2005 in Worcester. The same weekend we lost to Vermont there.