New Volunteer Assistant Coach: Nick Acquaviva | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Volunteer Assistant Coach: Nick Acquaviva

I’ve been watching something on the off-topic board and figure out pop by to see what was new. As for TD, this was a known during the summer that he would not be with the team this year. The recruits knew, he works for Angelo’s father, I’m sure they knew going into September 1 that he was no longer going to be with SU in an official capacity. One can assume he wants to focus on his professional play and his career in finance. Difficult to do that while helping out as a volunteer assistant a few days a week at SU. I am sure that the new volunteer assistant will be helpful to the team in many capacities , especially running the box during games. I thought that calming presence in the box was noticeably missing last year.

As for one of the other mentions in this thread, the Director of Operations started this week. I will let SU provide the details but I’m sure she’s going to do great.

That does make things a lot better. I was freaking out a bit because it really seemed like the incoming fogos were ready to work with him. Still think having an elite fogo to work with the new guys was a good idea, but guess it wasn’t meant to be with TD in the long term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom