Next week is going to take a miracle | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Next week is going to take a miracle

Just curious. How is it that we need a miracle to beat Louisville but we're going to crush BC when BC was good enough to beat teams we've lost to, including Louisville?
The same reason ND crushed Wake and Miami crushed ND. It is all about match ups. We match up very well against 1 dimensional teams. Especially those that are run based.

The same reason ND crushed Wake and Miami crushed ND. It is all about match ups. We match up very well against 1 dimensional teams. Especially those that are run based.
Fair enough.

i believe.jpg

I'd like to see Culpepper play if ED can't. I want to see what he can do and there isn't a better time than the present.
Why not Rex and Mahoney? It wouldn't be the first time a team played two healthy QBs in a game.

They are better on O than us and a little worse on D. If ED can't go, I don't think we win. If he does, we have a shot.

They are bad against the pass.

But I'd put the total score. combined somewhere in the 110 range

Why not Rex and Mahoney? It wouldn't be the first time a team played two healthy QBs in a game.

That would probably is what they do if Culpepper played. Your running/passing QB and your fling it short/medium and long qb.

Just need to accept the fact that Jackson is going to get a ton of yards on Saturday.
Doesn't mean Louisville is going to win, but SU is going to give up a lot of yardage.

I'd like to see Culpepper play if ED can't. I want to see what he can do and there isn't a better time than the present.
I li
Count me in for some of this if ED can't go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom