Next year additions and growth | Syracusefan.com

Next year additions and growth

kcsu

Living Legend
SU is on a solid upward path. Regardless of our win loss record this year it is obvious we are making significant strides. Next year every returning player should be improved as a result of improved strength and knowledge. In addition we will benefit from the addition of RS players, Incoming Frosh, those returning from injury and im sure a few late additions.

With the possible exception of LB every position group should be improved or equal. WR is going to be young but number 5 had the light come on yesterday. 82 is a future star and Pierce will continue to be a weapon. Add in Custis the RS and true Frosh and i dont think we loose much. Also given the huge improvement we are going to see on the OL combined with some dynamic RBs and overall i think our offense improves significantly. Heck we get our best OL player back from injury.

On D Cordy is back. The DL is going to be deep and as talented as we have had in years. Really hope Chris returns. LB will be young but very talented. Love Guthrie and Armstrong.
DBs are going to be deep and talented as will our safeties.

Specials will improve as well. The Hof is back and we have about 50 other kickers on the team so im not worried.

All in all next year is looking to be our breakout season.

Faith with evidence in 18!

SU is on a solid upward path. Regardless of our win loss record this year it is obvious we are making significant strides. Next year every returning player should be improved as a result of improved strength and knowledge. In addition we will benefit from the addition of RS players, Incoming Frosh, those returning from injury and im sure a few late additions.

With the possible exception of LB every position group should be improved or equal. WR is going to be young but number 5 had the light come on yesterday. 82 is a future star and Pierce will continue to be a weapon. Add in Custis the RS and true Frosh and i dont think we loose much. Also given the huge improvement we are going to see on the OL combined with some dynamic RBs and overall i think our offense improves significantly. Heck we get our best OL player back from injury.

On D Cordy is back. The DL is going to be deep and as talented as we have had in years. Really hope Chris returns. LB will be young but very talented. Love Guthrie and Armstrong.
DBs are going to be deep and talented as will our safeties.

Specials will improve as well. The Hof is back and we have about 50 other kickers on the team so im not worried.

All in all next year is looking to be our breakout season.

Faith with evidence in 18!
Custis will be back,sorry, had to chuckle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom