NFL Thread | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, the patsies get 5 or 6 guaranteed wins per year, then 10 games to find 5 or 6 more.

The NFC East, even in down years, is a beast.

I know it, you know it...and the American public knows it.

The AFC East is a freakin joke, so is the south and central...and some years, the west too.

The NFC is far superior.

That said, sometimes the AFC has a beast team, but they get a cakewalk to the party.

Listen, the patsies get 5 or 6 guaranteed wins per year, then 10 games to find 5 or 6 more.

The NFC East, even in down years, is a beast.

I know it, you know it...and the American public knows it.

The AFC East is a freakin joke, so is the south and central...and some years, the west too.

The NFC is far superior.

That said, sometimes the AFC has a beast team, but they get a cakewalk to the party.
Denver, New England, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore and Peyton Manning all have multiple Super Bowls in the last 20 years.

New York is the only NFC team to have multiple titles. The AFC has been the better conference since Denver beat Green Bay in 1998.

The NFC hasn't had dominance like the AFC has. That is on the NFC as the AFC has been better as a result and not parity.

If this was Tom Brady he would get suspended for 12 games.
Eli Manning wins Walter Payton Man of the Year awards so this will get swept under the rug. He committed federal racketeering based on those emails.

Nothing to see though.
The FBI sends agents to freakin Mexico to get back tommyboys jersey...and Eli is a bad guy because he doesn't want to participate in memorabilia nonsense for wackos.

Ok...

If this was Tom Brady he would get suspended for 12 games.
Eli Manning wins Walter Payton Man of the Year awards so this will get swept under the rug. He committed federal racketeering based on those emails.

Nothing to see though.

Cheater Gints. First it was Peyton with HGH now Eli is manipulator and a cheat. To treat the fans this way is reprehensible.

The FBI sends agents to freakin Mexico to get back tommyboys jersey...and Eli is a bad guy because he doesn't want to participate in memorabilia nonsense for wackos.

Ok...
C9Xz8hpXsAIQsJJ

Eli is lucky the SOL has run on criminal charges.
If he weren't on team Mara he could face discipline.

C9Xz8hpXsAIQsJJ

Eli is lucky the SOL has run on criminal charges.
If he weren't on team Mara he could face discipline.
Criminal charges for what??

That email doesn't mean shlit, it means I don't care. It means find a game used helmet.

The law has no use for innuendo, as I'm sure u know.

It's also not cheating in games...

Criminal charges for what??

That email doesn't mean shlit, it means I don't care. It means find a game used helmet.

The law has no use for innuendo, as I'm sure u know.

It's also not cheating in games...
This is a classic case of racketeering.

Eli is lucky the criminal SOL has expired but civil racketeering charges haven't expired.
That email isn't good for the guy. He is lucky he can't get criminal charges.

Roger Goodell suspends players for whatever he wants. Eli is just lucky he plays for team Mara and the rules don't apply to Mara's players see Josh Brown.

This is a classic case of racketeering.

Eli is lucky the criminal SOL has expired but civil racketeering charges haven't expired.
That email isn't good for the guy. He is lucky he can't get criminal charges.

Roger Goodell suspends players for whatever he wants. Eli is just lucky he plays for team Mara and the rules don't apply to Mara's players see Josh Brown.
Put down the peyote...racketeering???!!!!

This whole thing is nonsense.

Nothing to do with how shlitty Goodell treated the Giants over 4 plays on a walkie talkie as opposed to the humongous solid he threw the patsies when giving them an easy out for spygate.

Put down the peyote...racketeering???!!!!

This whole thing is nonsense.

Nothing to do with how shlitty Goodell treated the Giants over 4 plays on a walkie talkie as opposed to the humongous solid he threw the patsies when giving them an easy out for spygate.
You realize what racketeering is right?
It is dishonest and fraudulent business dealings.
This case is about dishonest business dealings.
Ergo it's civil racketeering because the criminal SOL ran out.

Racketeering. lol
You know the lawsuit being filed against the merchandise vendors is a civil racketeering right?

Eli settled some potential cases years ago before discovery but this new email could cause more suits against him.

You know the lawsuit being filed against the merchandise vendors is a civil racketeering right?

Eli settled some potential cases years ago before discovery but this new email could cause more suits against him.
I know exactly what it is. Racketeering. lol

If this is what we're spending valuable time on... I'll say it again. lol

I know exactly what it is. Racketeering. lol

If this is what we're spending valuable time on... I'll say it again. lol
This case isn't being buried in the sand. So yeah time will be spent on it till the lawsuit is over and Goodell turns a blind eye to because it involves a NY Giant.

Make no mistake though if Goodell wanted this fall under the player discipline policy he could if there is more smoke to this story.
This case isn't criminal it's civil racketeering. So yes racketeering is involved.

that's part of it for sure, but don't forget the 2400 career carries and the 20 games played over the last 3 years.

and hes 32.

and wants to be paid like hes 22.

that said, somebody will take a flyer on him, someone who can absorb the payroll, the dead roster spot (no specials) and the PR hit.

belichick for sure, Payton can handle the PR, don't know about rest of baggage. pokes are always in play.

Agreed. Those tires are worn.

Put pads my on flag football team, let us play the patsies schedule...and we'd get there too.
From the Boston Globr

Tom Brady career winning % vs.
AFC East: .784
NFC East: .813

AFC: .774
NFC: .777
Yeah the AFC East sucks.
The Giants are the only team to beat Brady more than once from the NFC East.

From the Boston Globr

Tom Brady career winning % vs.
AFC East: .784
NFC East: .813

AFC: .774
NFC: .777
Yeah the AFC East sucks.
The Giants are the only team to beat Brady more than once from the NFC East.
2015, the Giants pulled a seahawk and falcon in the same game...choked twice.

OBJ dropped a game winning TD, then Landon Collins dropped a game clinching INT.

Brady must have great film of the signals on rest of NFC East.

Did u send Goodell his Easter thank you card for going easy on you with spygate??

If not I'm back from Disney and will drop by Park Ave tomorrow and leave a message for him.

2015, the Giants pulled a seahawk and falcon in the same game...choked twice.

OBJ dropped a game winning TD, then Landon Collins dropped a game clinching INT.

Brady must have great film of the signals on rest of NFC East.

Did u send Goodell his Easter thank you card for going easy on you with spygate??

If not I'm back from Disney and will drop by Park Ave tomorrow and leave a message for him.
Lol

Chiefs at Patriots expected Thursday Night opener.
Cowboys or Packers at Falcons expected SNF opener.
Dallas doesn't want to open the new Falcons stadium that is why it might be Green Bay.

Chiefs at Patriots expected Thursday Night opener.
Cowboys or Packers at Falcons expected SNF opener.
Dallas doesn't want to open the new Falcons stadium that is why it might be Green Bay.

Go Chiefs.

Honest question how old were you the last time the Fins won a playoff game?
I think that was Marino in 1998 right?

The blessed age of 5.

Mortality won't stop me from rooting against the Patriots and believing in the Phins.

Status
Not open for further replies.