NFL Thread | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently they are looking at his ankle.

which is better than the knee, but if they are looking at the Achilles...

Good point about the Achilles, if its that you would almost rather it be an ACL. Tough to tell the severity of these injuries as sometimes you think for sure its serious and then 2 days later said player is running around like a Gazelle. That said whenever you hear the player was crying after the injury, 95% of the time it season ending.

He's probably more scared than hurt.

The cart was just precautionary.

Of course, the Xrays tonight won't lie.

He's probably more scared than hurt.

The cart was just precautionary.

Of course, the Xrays tonight won't lie.
I'm going with this...for now.

He got 'hurt' they told him the 'cart' was coming...he freaked.

If he's good in October...I'm cool.

(Swallows shot of Jack at 6:45)

Last edited:
Who's pumped the Cowboys drive for a 6th Lombardi trophy starts tonight?

Cutler time.
The Fins would have to give Cutler the job and real money. He has a long term contract to broadcast with FOX.
I doubt he will unretire. Matt Moore aka Matty Nice will be playing a lot.

Who's pumped the Cowboys drive for a 6th Lombardi trophy starts tonight?
I just looked at the Cowboys schedule and if they get to 10 wins this year Garrett should be COY.
That schedule is brutal. NFC East x2, AFC West, NFC West, + Green Bay, @Atlanta.

I just looked at the Cowboys schedule and if they get to 10 wins this year Garrett should be COY.
That schedule is brutal. NFC East x2, AFC West, NFC West, + Green Bay, @Atlanta.

Its a lot tougher than last year, but I still think they can win 10 or 11 games, the home schedule isn't too bad. If we take care of business at home, we should be ok.

While I believe it. I don't believe Josina Anderson. She tried reasoning the Giants should sign Kaepernick because NY has voted blue for the last 20 years. She and a lot of ESPNers are more interested in advancing Kap's career than it appears he is.

I don't think the Fins will sign him because I just read about his comments on Castro when the 49ers played in Miami last year and his signing could inflame the local Cuban community in South Florida. He praised Castro.

While I believe it. I don't believe Josina Anderson. She tried reasoning the Giants should sign Kaepernick because NY has voted blue for the last 20 years. She and a lot of ESPNers are more interested in advancing Kap's career than it appears he is.

I don't think the Fins will sign him because I just read about his comments on Castro when the 49ers played in Miami last year and his signing could inflame the local Cuban community in South Florida. He praised Castro.
Not to mention Kiko Alonzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.