NFL Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flloyd Little getting some love, getting his number retired by the Broncos.
It's been retired, but permanent signage today just for the 3 retired Bronco's #'s. They are in the ring of fame in the stadium and their busts outside of it. Can't be in enough places, lol. Love seeing "The Franchise" though, anytime he gets recognized.

Seattle may be in some trouble. Russell Wilson is hurt and they have no running game.

As for New England sorry Bills fans but I expect to lose to the Texans this short week and with Brissett beat the Bills.

Speaking of Jacksonville listening to Mike Lombardi on Bill Simmons podcast Blake Bortiles only had 3 TD passes in the first quarter in 34 career games. He is the ultimate garbage time QB. That team has too much talent to always fall behind. Jax need a coaching change.

Denver is winning the AFC West the D is legit.

Garappolo could actually return for the Buffalo game. It is an AC joint sprain no tear. It will be pain threshold for him.

Houston is -3 right now for Thursday night at New England. Lay the points now as the line is going to up. JJ Watt against Jacoby Brissett. He isn't facing a Scott Shafer defense on Thursday night.

CsrbBbeWAAAueoS.jpg

Again Philly fleeced Minnesota. I mean how they got a first and fourth for Sam Bradford should save Howie Roseman's job.

Bradford blows for all the talent he has.

Giants defense is back. Can't run on us. The high-priced signings that everyone swore wouldn't work, are working. We ain't Dan Snyder. Oh yeah...Eli Apple is good too.

CsrbBbeWAAAueoS.jpg

Again Philly fleeced Minnesota. I mean how they got a first and fourth for Sam Bradford should save Howie Roseman's job.

Huge fleecing, don't know what Min was thinking,

CsrbBbeWAAAueoS.jpg

lol Bradford has outplayed Rodgers so far.

Huge fleecing, don't know what Min was thinking,

You two will figure it out soon enough. Bridgewater likely to be out for two years, brutal knee injury. Vikes will go to the playoffs this year and that first wound pick will be in the late 20s or lower.

You two will figure it out soon enough. Bridgewater likely to be out for two years, brutal knee injury. Vikes will go to the playoffs this year and that first wound pick will be in the late 20s or lower.

Its possible, but Bradford is not work a 1st round pick,

If you have no QB option for two years and you're otherwise constructed to be a playoff team then yeah he's worth a first rounder, particularly when it will be a very low first rounder.

If you have no QB option for two years and you're otherwise constructed to be a playoff team then yeah he's worth a first rounder, particularly when it will be a very low first rounder.

Min is built to run the ball and play good defense, if they make the playoffs its not going to be because Bradford carried them.

Min is built to run the ball and play good defense, if they make the playoffs its not going to be because Bradford carried them.

Are you even watching the game tonight?

Yes I am, he's playing well, one game doesn't mean he was worth giving up a first round pick for.

Been with the team for a week, no exhibition, nothing and he's lighting it up. You're finding out what I already knew, the dude can play.

Been with the team for a week, no exhibition, nothing and he's lighting it up. You're finding out what I already knew, the dude can play.

I would hope so, he was a number one pick. The problem is hes always hurt, and has been inconsistent at times.

I would hope so, he was a number one pick. The problem is hes always hurt, and has been inconsistent at times.

One never knows about health. I would concede he hasn't been that durable but last year he played behind a horrible OL and played 14 games. No issue with his toughness. Some times you just need some good luck - or avoid bad luck. If he plays like he is capable then that pick will be in the high 20s and the Vikes will have fleeced the Eagles. If you can get a solid QB, particularly when you don't have one, then that's a no-brainer.

He out played Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers really hasn't played that well the last 18 regular season games. Last year people blamed it on Nelson being hurt. What's the excuse now?

Guys like Brady and Brees were declared done after shorter subpar stretches. This guy supposedly has the best combination of arm and leg talent at the QB position, but he certainly isn't playing like it. I see people are blaming the coaching now.

He out played Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers really hasn't played that well the last 18 regular season games. Last year people blamed it on Nelson being hurt. What's the excuse now?

Guys like Brady and Brees were declared done after shorter subpar stretches. This guy supposedly has the best combination of arm and leg talent at the QB position, but he certainly isn't playing like it. I see people are blaming the coaching now.
Good point. Green Bay has a top 5 pass blocking OL as well. Rodgers has been mediocre and 2 hail marys made last year look better.
Jordy Nelson shouldn't be the difference between him looking like an all timer and just great.

No Peterson is going to really hurt Minnesota as well. I can't see Bradford staying healthy behind that OL which is supposely built to be a running OL.

Bradford did outplay Rodgers last night but that wasn't a high bar. Rodgers fumbled the ball 3 times last night now GB recovered 2 of them and he threw a crushing INT to end the game.

I gotta say the NFC is more wide open than I thought. I think the best team is Carolina but 5-6 teams could win the conference.

They have one of the worst O lines in the league. They are not built to run the ball beyond having AP on the team and now he is out.

Garappolo is going to be out this week but likely will play against Buffalo. I wonder who the Patriots sign for 1 week to cash a check to be Brissett's backup. Rumor is ESPN's Matt Hasselback and Ryan Lindley are the top contenders.

Houston leads the NFL in sacks lay the 3 points this Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.