NFL Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston better beat New England tonight. If the Pats win with their 3rd string QB tonight just pencil this team in the AFc title game.

Note Jacoby Brissett will be the first African American to start at QB for the Patriots this will leave just the New York Giants as the only team in NFL history not to start an African American at QB.

Houston better beat New England tonight. If the Pats win with their 3rd string QB tonight just pencil this team in the AFc title game.

Note Jacoby Brissett will be the first African American to start at QB for the Patriots this will leave just the New York Giants as the only team in NFL history not to start an African American at QB.
Interesting. I had no idea.

Is there a Fantasy thread here at all? What do you think fellas...W Fuller or T Coleman for my FLEX? 0.5 PPR. Thanks!

I would start Coleman over Fuller. He is a RB and I don't like guys on TNF for fantasy if you can avoid it.

Fuller is starting his first game on the road and I don't expect a high scoring game. I don't see Fuller burning deep he could catch a TD though.

I would start Coleman over Fuller. He is a RB and I don't like guys on TNF for fantasy if you can avoid it.

Fuller is starting his first game on the road and I don't expect a high scoring game. I don't see Fuller burning deep he could catch a TD though.

Have no idea what will happen tonight and am far from a fantasy expert. But Fuller is an up and coming star and a major deep threat. Easily one of the top five fastest WRs in the NFL.

Have no idea what will happen tonight and am far from a fantasy expert. But Fuller is an up and coming star and a major deep threat. Easily one of the top five fastest WRs in the NFL.
I have Fuller on my team I am not starting him tonight. New England doesn't give a lot of bombs which is Fuller's strength with his speed. He could catch balls tonight but the Pats tend to make teams dink and dunk them to death. That is why I didn't start Fuller.

I have Fuller on my team I am not starting him tonight. New England doesn't give a lot of bombs which is Fuller's strength with his speed. He could catch balls tonight but the Pats tend to make teams dink and dunk them to death. That is why I didn't start Fuller.

Gotcha. Btw there is no better testament to BB's coaching ability than Patrick Chung. He was with the Eagles a couple of years ago for a brief stay. Was the single worst safety I've seen on the Birds over two decades and they've had some mediocre ones (tho they did have one future HoFer).

They could play John Candy at qb and still find a way to win, its unreal how good their system is.

Bill Belichick needs a Bar Rescue-style show where he visits different NFL teams and builds gameplans for crappy teams to win a game. I mean this guy is a machine. I am floored how they are dominating a good team with a 3rd string QB.

Honest question who is the worst QB Bill Belichick could gameplan 10 days for with and beat the Buffalo Bills?

Classic Houston big game choke. JJ Watt once again invisible when lights are brightest.

Bill Belichick needs a Bar Rescue-style show where he visits different NFL teams and builds gameplans for crappy teams to win a game. I mean this guy is a machine. I am floored how they are dominating a good team with a 3rd string QB.

Honest question who is the worst QB Bill Belichick could gameplan 10 days for with and beat the Buffalo Bills?
makes you wonder if brady is any good, doesnt it??

They could play John Candy at qb and still find a way to win, its unreal how good their system is.
Which would be incredible, considering Candy is shaped more like an offensive lineman, and also HOLY CRAP ARE YOU TELLING ME JOHN CANDY IS ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!

makes you wonder if brady is any good, doesnt it??
Joe Montana had the same stuff. Great coach, good talent, great system. Brady is the greatest QB of alltime. IF they had him they would have put up 40 plus tonight.

Classic Houston big game choke. JJ Watt once again invisible when lights are brightest.
Vegas made a killing tonight. 63% of all the money was on the Texans tonight. JJ Watt was owned tonight. I laugh when I hear is he the best player in the NFL. He is a great player but can neutralized. with a good gameplan. Laurence Taylor could never be neutralized.

Was thinking the same thing. Also that Houston would stack the box and dare the QB to throw. But I didn't account for Houston's tendency to choke on national TV and in the end I sat Blount

Its-Always-Sunny-God-Damn-It.gif

Which would be incredible, considering Candy is shaped more like an offensive lineman, and also HOLY CRAP ARE YOU TELLING ME JOHN CANDY IS ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!

No hes dead, which is why I used John Candy lol.

How pissed must Roger Goodell be right now. The guy tried to ruin the Patriots and has failed.

They are going to get the pick he stole from them back for Garappolo. I wonder what he will do if he has to hand over the Lombardi.

How pissed must Roger Goodell be right now. The guy tried to ruin the Patriots and has failed.

They are going to get the pick he stole from them back for Garappolo. I wonder what he will do if he has to hand over the Lobardi.

That might top this Lombardi moment

Seriously. Their system, prep, coaching, and attention to detail is amazing. Agreed about Fisher as well. Belichick could prep a guy like Cade McNown in a short week and get a W.

Vegas made a killing tonight. 63% of all the money was on the Texans tonight. JJ Watt was owned tonight. I laugh when I hear is he the best player in the NFL. He is a great player but can neutralized. with a good gameplan. Laurence Taylor could never be neutralized.

There is one simple rule you always have to follow, never bet against the Pats, I don't care if if they start playing females on defense, and put me in at qb, they just don't lose.

Really impressed with NE.

Obviously I hope they only make it to 3-1 through 4 without Brady but they have a great chance of going 4-0 with their backup and 3rd string QB.

Shows you how important coaching and systems truly are, even on an NFL Level.

Really impressed with NE.

Obviously I hope they only make it to 3-1 through 4 without Brady but they have a great chance of going 4-0 with their backup and 3rd string QB.

Shows you how important coaching and systems truly are, even on an NFL Level.

Yes they were pretty dang impressive. Kind of deflating as a Bills fan to see that with a 3rd string QB. So what do you think about the chances against the Cardinals? It'll be interesting to see what changes Lynn makes with play calling. Hopefully Gilmore and Darby are looking for redemption. I have a hard time believing they will ever be as bad as last week again let alone doing it two weeks in a row.

Yes they were pretty dang impressive. Kind of deflating as a Bills fan to see that with a 3rd string QB. So what do you think about the chances against the Cardinals? It'll be interesting to see what changes Lynn makes with play calling. Hopefully Gilmore and Darby are looking for redemption. I have a hard time believing they will ever be as bad as last week again let alone doing it two weeks in a row.
You guys can beat the Cardinals. They are flying east for a 1pm start so they will be vulnerable for a quick start from Buffalo as you guys are coming off a mini bye.

If Rex doesn't copy the Patriots defense he will be moron. Keep both safeties deep and force Carson to play mistake free and go the length of the field. The Cardinals want to score fast and go deep but if you take that away they will screw up on 3rd down and stall.

I don't think the Cardinals D is that good either. They blitz a lot and can be beaten over the middle of the field. If Buffalo wins the turnover battle I like their chances.

You guys can beat the Cardinals. They are flying east for a 1pm start so they will be vulnerable for a quick start from Buffalo as you guys are coming off a mini bye.

If Rex doesn't copy the Patriots defense he will be moron. Keep both safeties deep and force Carson to play mistake free and go the length of the field. The Cardinals want to score fast and go deep but if you take that away they will screw up on 3rd down and stall.

I don't think the Cardinals D is that good either. They blitz a lot and can be beaten over the middle of the field. If Buffalo wins the turnover battle I like their chances.

Won't happen. Rex will bring pressure and get beat deep. Bad matchup IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.