NFL Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off Minnesota isn't likely going to the SB. Dallas/Atlanta/Seattle all have the same chance as Minnesota. Bradford hasn't won a single game for the Vikings their elite D has been dominant. Bradford is more likely going screw Minnesota when it counts than win them multiple playoff games.

Then this point is laughable. In 6 games Taylor has 236 yards. Those 40 yards per game aren't why LeSean McCoy is averaging 7.1 ypc. Buffalo is running a lot of wildcat. Taylor isn't one of the main reason Buffalo has the top running game and I don't really want to debate this. You are annoying to debate because you take the smallest things like me accidentally typing Tyron when I knew his name and just are a waste of energy.

It is pretty undisputed if all this year's NFL starting QBs were put in a draft Tyrod Taylor would probably be one of the last 16 QBs picked That makes him a bottom half QB IMO.. If you think differently fine I really don't care its all opinion and we disagree.

You mentioned Tyron a few times and since you had such a strong opinion of him I thought it would be helpful if you knew his name. Taylor is the second leading rusher on his team. They wouldn't have the #1 ground game in the NFL without his yardage. That's a fact.

Bradford was spectacular in the game against Green Bay. You must have missed it.

Seattle is the best team in the NFC until proven otherwise IMO. Don't trust these other paper tigers, especially Atlanta.

That paper tiger would have beaten Seattle in Seattle if the back judge didn't swallow his whistle on the pass to Julio Jones.

That paper tiger would have beaten Seattle in Seattle if the back judge didn't swallow his whistle on the pass to Julio Jones.

Atlanta started 6-0 last year. They finished 8-8. Why should I expect this year to be any different?

First off Minnesota isn't likely going to the SB. Dallas/Atlanta/Seattle all have the same chance as Minnesota. Bradford hasn't won a single game for the Vikings their elite D has been dominant. Bradford is more likely going screw Minnesota when it counts than win them multiple playoff games.

Then this point is laughable. In 6 games Taylor has 236 yards. Those 40 yards per game aren't why LeSean McCoy is averaging 7.1 ypc. Buffalo is running a lot of wildcat. Taylor isn't one of the main reason Buffalo has the top running game and I don't really want to debate this. You are annoying to debate because you take the smallest things like me accidentally typing Tyron when I knew his name and just are a waste of energy.

It is pretty undisputed if all this year's NFL starting QBs were put in a draft Tyrod Taylor would probably be one of the last 16 QBs picked That makes him a bottom half QB IMO.. If you think differently fine I really don't care its all opinion and we disagree.

You mention 20 QBs and Bradford doesn't make the list?

Atlanta started 6-0 last year. They finished 8-8. Why should I expect this year to be any different?

Each year is a new year. I'm not saying they're Super Bowl bound (Minnesota is) but they played the Hags to a standstill after pushing the Denver D all over the field the previous week.

Bradford is not good. He is a game manager. Game managers don't win SBs unless they have elite Defenses. I don't see Minnesota as having a 2015 Denver or 2001 Baltimore. I think both Bradford and Taylor are bottom half QBs. Bradford has mediocre arm strength, hasn't stayed healthy and has never taken over games.

Minnesota will lose multiple games in a row because they D will be off and their weapons on offense are bottom half of the league without Peterson. Diggs decent WR, Rudolph top 10 TE the rest of the offense mediocre.

Seattle and Dallas have better teams. Dallas could blowup at any time because of the coach and owner. However, Dallas has drafted really well and has a lot of good young talent. Seattle with Wilson and that D is elite.
Minnesota is lucky the NFC North is playing the AFC South and NFC East in cross division games and Green Bay has regressed. Minnesota has 11-12 wins this year and then will have to 2-3 games in the playoffs.

Bradford is not good. He is a game manager. Game managers don't win SBs unless they have elite Defenses. I don't see Minnesota as having a 2015 Denver or 2001 Baltimore. I think both Bradford and Taylor are bottom half QBs. Bradford has mediocre arm strength, hasn't stayed healthy and has never taken over games.

Minnesota will lose multiple games in a row because they D will be off and their weapons on offense are bottom half of the league without Peterson. Diggs decent WR, Rudolph top 10 TE the rest of the offense mediocre.

Seattle and Dallas have better teams. Dallas could blowup at any time because of the coach and owner. However, Dallas has drafted really well and has a lot of good young talent. Seattle with Wilson and that D is elite.
Minnesota is lucky the NFC North is playing the AFC South and NFC East in cross division games and Green Bay has regressed. Minnesota has 11-12 wins this year and then will have to 2-3 games in the playoffs.

I don't follow your last sentence so please run that by me again.

Minnesota hasn't allowed more than 16 points in their last eight regular season games. Missed a chip shot FG or they would have beaten Seattle in the playoffs last year. The Vikings have the best defense in the NFL. And they have a very underrated QB who has a strong arm and is very accurate. I can tell from your comments you have watched Bradford minimally when you say he has mediocre arm strength. That's nuts.

The rest of that division blows, They have some good wins, and could have won on sunday.

I would rather have
Brady
Roethlisberger
Flacco
Dalton
Carr
A. Smith
Rivers
E. Manning
Cousins
Rodgers
Stafford
Brees
Newton
Winston
Ryan
Wilson
Palmer
All these guys except Winston and Carr have made the playoffs and I would want over Taylor.

that is 19 guys and I didn't even include Romo/Prescott/Wentz/Tannenhill.

QBR rankings so far this season. Bradford at 5 and Taylor at 9.

NFL Total Quarterback Rating - National Football League - ESPN

QBR
QBR rankings so far this season. Bradford at 5 and Taylor at 9.

NFL Total Quarterback Rating - National Football League - ESPN
QBR is a stat that is nice but doesn't release how they calculate their stats. Taylor is not at top 16 QB. If you think otherwise that is fine and your opinion.
6 games 1,076 yards(which is under a 200 ppg average) 8 TDs, 2 INTs. 92.4 passer rating.

I mean the guy has been a good game manager. He isn't a top half QB. It is funny because Taylor's passer rating is exactly 16th in league and that is without Brady qualfiying yet which would knock him to 17th.

The rest of that division blows, They have some good wins, and could have won on sunday.

I wouldn't count the Saints out. They have the best QB not named Brady and still get Tampa twice, Lions, Rams, and the 49ers.

Their defense blows, but they will put up 30 every week.

I wouldn't count the Saints out. They have the best QB not named Brady and still get Tampa twice, Lions, Rams, and the 49ers.

Their defense blows, but they will put up 30 every week.

I shouldn't count the Saints out, I should have said there is no Carolina Panthers of last year, I think the Falcons are a little better than the Saints, but I would never count out Dree Brees and Peyton.

Romo should start when he is healthy because he is a better QB.

I can't sit Dak when he is playing this well, if there is a game where Dak is struggling, and we aren't moving the ball, I would go to Romo, but things are clicking right now.

I can't sit Dak when he is playing this well, if there is a game where Dak is struggling, and we aren't moving the ball, I would go to Romo, but things are clicking right now.
Dez will start when he is healthy because he is the best WR on the team. Romo should start because he is the best QB on the team.

Dez will start when he is healthy because he is the best WR on the team. Romo should start because he is the best QB on the team.

At this point in his career I'm not sure he is, his body is falling apart right now.

No this isn't true. his wife didn't press charges so it never happened
John Mara is far to classy to not investigate. Oh wait look what he said.
CvOxU5JUMAApPbl.jpg

Goodell bot is a stooge of John Mara. This case is an embarrassment to the NFL and shows you all you need to know about the NYG organization. If Brown isn't cut by Sunday that tells what kinds organization the NYG are.
I'm really not sure any of the domestic violence measures put in place in 2014 were anything more than crisis management after the Ray Rice case.

John Mara is far to classy to not investigate. Oh wait look what he said.
CvOxU5JUMAApPbl.jpg

Goodell bot is a stooge of John Mara. This case is an embarrassment to the NFL and shows you all you need to know about the NYG organization. If Brown isn't cut by Sunday that tells what kinds organization the NYG are.
I'm really not sure any of the domestic violence measures put in place in 2014 were anything more than crisis management after the Ray Rice case.

You mean Goodell didn't handle a Domestic violence incident well, I am truly shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.