NHL Playoffs Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NHL Playoffs Thread

Arizona Coyotes likely to be relocated after Tempe residents voted no on propositions that would have allowed a privately funded arena to be built.

Maybe it's just me, or I am confusing this with corporate e-mails when someone is let go.

If someone has served your team for over 8 years in various roles and was a decent guy, don't you typically thank you or wish him well in the team tweet?

This has Brendan Shanahan's pettiness all over it. Guy was clearly passive aggressive today in his comments.

Leafs, SMFH.

Watching them is like reading Kafka's The Castle: "Who's in charge here?"

"Nobody!"

Pretty incredible run by the Panthers. Last team to make the playoffs, beating the best regular season team ever, handling a good Leafs team and absolutely dismantling Carolina. I still like Vegas to win it all but what a ride it’s been for Florida.

you would have made a bundle betting the panthers ML the since this run started.

Bobrovsky has been almost unbeatable through the playoffs. What's even more uncanny is that Florida made its stretch run to even make the playoffs at all playing Alex Lyon in goal, for something like eight of their last nine games.

I think the NHL and the AHL should turn into a promotion and relegation format… would be really entertaining. But will never happen.

I think the NHL and the AHL should turn into a promotion and relegation format… would be really entertaining. But will never happen.

This is such an insane idea, with logistics so unworkable that I’d actually want to hear more on how you think that could work. The AHL teams are filled with players within the parent NHL team - so would you create a new league filled with those NHL teams developmental players? Or would Washington somehow lose those players if the Hershey Bears won the Calder Cup and got promoted to the NHL?

I like two teams that have never won a Stanley Cup playing in the finals. Two teams that play in locations that virtually never see snow, and that are causing a certain segment of Canadian fans to lose their minds makes it even more enjoyable to me.

I like two teams that have never won a Stanley Cup playing in the finals. Two teams that play in locations that virtually never see snow, and that are causing a certain segment of Canadian fans to lose their minds makes it even more enjoyable to me.

Once again, it's the illusions in life that make reality tolerable. :)

Last edited:
The atmosphere in Vegas is just as good and maybe even better than in the Canadian arenas. I remember not too long ago when certain sports couldn’t even mention the word Vegas. Glad they got professional teams and are thriving.

So, Jack Eichel raised the Stanley Cup before Connor McDavid. How about that? :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom