Nice pushoff Iowa - No call? | Syracusefan.com

Nice pushoff Iowa - No call?

I'm not saying it's right, but here's how it works. The last thing said by the officials in their quick huddle is, "Remember, 'gotta be blood.' " That wasn't blood.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I'm not saying it's right, but here's how it works. The last thing said by the officials in their quick huddle is, "Remember, 'gotta be blood.' " That wasn't blood.

Duh. If the tip doesn't go nobody complains about a no-call. If they call a foul it's controversial. The only way anyone complains about a no-call is if what happened happens.

Then I'll blame the Oracle.

A game should not be decided on such a blatant foul.

Nonsense. A two handed push in the back is a blatant foul. There was another play where Obie in position for a defensive board and was pulled to the floor from behind with an arm around his neck. No call. The refs flat out sucked in this game. Not surprising that one them was Michael Stephens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom