Nice throw by NasSIB. | Syracusefan.com

Nice throw by NasSIB.

Yep. Payton loves him and he's outperformed Daniel and Grayson in camp. Plus he's cheaper.
And he has 2 masters degrees in super advanced fractal high speed stock trading. Which means he's very smart and capable of making a fast analysis at the line of scrimmage. Giant's were dumb. Oh, also in the NFL he can throw the ball as hard as he wants and receivers don't whine about it, they catch it.

And he has 2 masters degrees in super advanced fractal high speed stock trading. Which means he's very smart and capable of making a fast analysis at the line of scrimmage. Giant's were dumb. Oh, also in the NFL he can throw the ball as hard as he wants and receivers don't whine about it, they catch it.

Nassib to Geno is a downgrade IMO. We saw what happened when their teams played in college.

Geno got to play because he played for the Jets. Nassib just got stuck behind Eli...I pray the same happens to Geno.

Listening to Patrick use different pronunciations every time was great.

He is so bad at football commentary imo.

He's painful to listen to. Time to hang it up.

Nassib is in a good spot. Glad he's out of NY. He can easily be a number 2 for a long time. The Saints are a great fit. Hope they keep him as #3, at least.

Nassib to Geno is a downgrade IMO. We saw what happened when their teams played in college.

Geno got to play because he played for the Jets. Nassib just got stuck behind Eli...I pray the same happens to Geno.

I don't get this logic at all.

Coaches watch Nassib for several years than cut him...but Geno had an unfair advantage because he was a starting QB in 2015 for the Jets.

Ok...

I don't get this logic at all.

Coaches watch Nassib for several years than cut him...but Geno had an unfair advantage because he was a starting QB in 2015 for the Jets.

Ok...

Not necessarily an unfair advantage, just the tags of being "experienced" and a "former starter", when he really was just in a better position to get on the field and not necessarily a better player.

As a Giants fan I hope Geno is better, and I also hope he doesn't see the field any time soon.

Not necessarily an unfair advantage, just the tags of being "experienced" and a "former starter", when he really was just in a better position to get on the field and not necessarily a better player.

As a Giants fan I hope Geno is better, and I also hope he doesn't see the field any time soon.
As a Giants fan I hope he doesn't see the field ever.

I agree on the latter. But Nassib couldn't beat out Johnson either.

And yet, the people who cut Nassib signed Smith.
Eli runs the Giants and he doesn't want to have any competition for himself on the team. It is the only logical conclusion to come to.

Eli runs the Giants and he doesn't want to have any competition for himself on the team. It is the only logical conclusion to come to.
upload_2017-8-12_7-23-38.gif

LOL. OK.

You may want to change that Voice of Reason monikor
Last year Nassib was injured, so I won't count that, but the three previous years the G's were 7-9, 6-10, 6-10 and Nassib almost never say the field. Wouldn't you want to put him in to see what he could do? If he played effectively he would have brought some good trade value. But no, someone didn't want any fan and media buzz around a backup. And during those years Eli has been below average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom