Nike Pearl shirts | Syracusefan.com

Nike Pearl shirts

Those are actually a different font than what the Prayers For Pearl site is selling.

Prayers For Pearl:
Pearl-Shirts.png

Lids:
715124_O.jpg

To be clear, the Prayers For Pearl shirt font is the same as what the players wore, but the charity shirts are not Nike, while the players' shirts are Nike.

To be clear, the Prayers For Pearl shirt font is the same as what the players wore, but the charity shirts are not Nike, while the players' shirts are Nike.
yep, only difference between the one for sale on the PrayForPearl site and the one players got appears to be the Nike swoosh and long sleeves

yep, only difference between the one for sale on the PrayForPearl site and the one players got appears to be the Nike swoosh and long sleeves

I noticed there is a TM (for trademark) under the Pearl on the Prayers site...wonder if they licensed it out to Nike? If so, wonder if the Prayers site is getting a portion? I certainly hope so!!

My assumption the last 2 months was that Nike would somehow wind up connected to Prayers for Pearl and it would all feed each other, likely in the way AirForce mentions above.

You can get the "Pearl" shirt here: http://prayersforpearl.com/

All proceeds were going to help with supporting him...

Proceeds from all sales of the Prayers for Pearl Official T-Shirt will help offset Pearl's medical costs.

I bought 2, one 2 wear and one to keep and put in a shadow box for my bar (once I build one) int he basement.

Pearl always wanted to start a charity/foundation to help kids, very fitting as one poster described him as the Pied Piper with regard to children as they adored him.

I think these shirts should be sold in perpetuity and proceeds be donated to a Pearl Children's Fund.

EDIT: Sent the link to a few of my buddies and they bought some too.

If someone can find a "And on the 8th day, God created Pearl" t- shirt and post it here, you will be one an instant cult hero and will probably end up on sports center.
Someone posted it in the big Pearl thread. I had never seen it before. It's awesome.

cliftonparksufan said:
Someone posted it in the big Pearl thread. I had never seen it before. It's awesome.
For the love of god where? I've searched seemingly every thread. Anyone got s link?

Jake said:
For the love of god where? I've searched seemingly every thread. Anyone got s link?

I saw it. But can't find it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom